Epilogue chapter 8: graduation of Patrick and lexie, celebration, and mulberries

Lexi
I'm so excited we're graduating! You know, time flies so fast.
Patrick
Yeah, it really does!
CT
I can't wait to graduate myself!
Riley
Well, it'll be a while before that.
Steven
I'm graduating too, I hope they let us have student speeches, I have a nice 10-minute speech about how beautiful I am. Well, maybe it's 10 minutes, maybe it's an hour... Hehehe...
Lexi
Well, at least since we're graduating I'll be seeing Steven less which gives him less opportunity to talk in front of me to make me feel uncomfortable by talking about how beautiful he is. But that'll only last until June 1st. Then I'll never hear the end of it. With him graduating to that means he'll be here all day and so will I. Though I plan on getting a job this summer. And I might honestly get a second job just so I'm at home even less so I don't have to deal with him talking in the mirror all day, since now that he'll be out of graduation, and he only has a part-time job, for the time he's home, he'll find himself not having anything else better to do.
Patrick
Yeah. I've waited for the stay for so long!
MEKHI
Congratulations!
Amor
Yeah, if I were still at PACE I'd be able to get my high school diploma in a few years. Too bad I dropped out of school when I turned evil and now I don't plan on going back because I'm pretty sure there's a bunch of students there that don't really like me after some of the stuff I've done. I may not get a diploma from self-education, at least I'll become smarter honestly. I don't really want to have a job anyway and it would require a diploma.
Ms. K
Yeah, congratulations Lexi and Patrick! And Steven, there are no speeches at the graduation ceremony, just us talking. And don't bribe me to say good things about you again, if you try to do it between now and the ceremony, I will just say how narcissistic you are. And then that will embarrass everyone in ruin your ego, and it may make you hate me, but really steven, you talk in the mirror when we're not in school almost the entire time you are conscious for that amount of time, you talk in the mirror from when we get home from school until bedtime, dusk at least and then you go have dinner, and then you talk for about a half hour in the morning before you get dressed! And unfortunately, after June 1st, I'm going to have to deal with it all day.
John
I-I'm so emotional about this right now, I could just say something violent.
CT
No!
Later...
Lexi
See ya at home, Patrick!
Meanwhile with Ms. K.
Ms. K
That was quite a ceremony! Too bad Steven is still at the sleepover. And- AAHHH the Sun is in my face *gets into a fender bender* OH NO NOT AGAIN! THAT'S THE SECOND ACCIDENT IN 5 MONTHS! Who was it?
Person
You b****, I will have you arrested and fired for fender bendering into me. I am calling the police!
Ms. K
Please don't, just call my insurance company! At least my car is in totaled, we can continue now.
Later...
Lexi
That was some ceremony! Now to calm down after all the adrenaline and excitement by just looking up at the stars. Miss Kunkle doesn't seem to be calming down very well though, I wonder what happened. Oh, there's the constellation Leo over there!
Ms. K
Ok, I'll be honest, talking about it will make me feel better. Right after the ceremony, the sun was right in my face, it was getting close to the horizon to the point that it was able to shine right through my window, I couldn't see a person in front of me that it blinded me so bad, and I had a fender bender. It was embarrassing, and the person threatened to have me fired and arrested. He was a real jerk.
Lexi
Now that's a Kevin.
Maura
Just like in your Jeopardy Labs question, Kevin is the male version of a Karen. He's definitely a Kevin. I hope we don't run into him randomly. Because that might make Miss Kunkle outraged. I mean, who would want to have someone arrested and fired for just a fender bender? That is highly ridiculous. It's just outrageous. If I were Miss Kunkle, I'd be so frustrated I'd have a migraine headache so bad I would throw up.
Lexi
I'll be honest, if they weren't a Kevin, they might have been drunk or on something else.
CT
Definitely.
Later...
Lexi
Early wake up! Just as we planned, we planned it this morning, Patrick! The others are still sleeping, we're going to go berry picking and surprise them with a mulberry pie. Honestly we've been closer than ever since this week started. We were quite close before, but now we're really close.
Patrick
Yeah, other than one other, I don't think I've been this close with someone other than a family member since my best friend Savion back in middle school.
Savion
We're still best friends, right? Anyways, I've got the bag, let's go berry picking!
Lexi
Look at the sunrise
Maura
Yeah! But we better hurry with this berry picking before the others wake up.
Lexi and Patrick
Here we go around the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, here we go around the mulberry bush, so early on this cold and frosty morning, to pick its berries.
Later...
CT
*Yawns*
What's that smell! Oh wait, I recognize that smell from a year ago, mulberry pie is in the oven!
Later
Ms. K
Patrick, your baking is pretty good, this mulberry pie is the best!