Jilix ~ Pisskink

Depuis le début

He moaned before then shutting off the video which he then sent to Felix.

With Felix

Felix looked at the video Jisung had sent him. Jisung's pretty pink and slightly hairy pussy on screen. Jisung moaning his name while playing with his clit. Felix thought he was going to pass out. He saw Jisung squirt almost everywhere and he groaned. He was about to put his phone away before seeing a wet spot on his pants. Felix had came untouched?!

The next day

Jisung had left for college early. Felix got out of the shower and found no one home. Their parents had already left and left a few notes everywhere. He groaned knowing Jisung had probably left early because he didn't want to see him.

A few hours later

Felix looked at Jisung who had just finished his last class for the day. Felix grabbed Jisung's wrist and pushed him into the bathroom and then into a stall. "You've got a piss kink, don't ya?" Felix smirked. Jisung whimpered but nodded. "Then fucking watch" Felix said, pulling down his pants and underwear. He started to pee and Jisung watched him. Jisung felt himself get wet. He wanted to let out a moan but he couldn't. Felix was almost like his brother. Last night was probably a mistake.

Later day same day

Yeah fuck the brother thing.

Felix and Jisung had gotten home. Jisung was pinned to a wall with his legs around Felix's stomach and his hands in the younger's hair. Felix however was supporting Jisung's ass and with his hands. Their lips were attached like some glue. Their tongues dancing together. It was a long awaited moment.

As they pulled away, Jisung and Felix looked into each other's eyes. "Felix can I ask you a favor?" Jisung asked. "Anything baby" Felix nodded. "Piss on me." Jisung's eyes were filled with lust and love. "Only if you piss on my dick after" Felix smirked. "Yes! Ugh fuck I love you" Jisung moaned only at the thought.

They got upstairs to Felix's bedroom and Jisung got undressed first. He slowly took off his binder and Felix looked at Jisung with love in his eyes. "Good boy Jisung.." Felix then got undressed too. This time he was hard so he was much bigger than he already is when soft.

They laid a big towel under them before starting.

Jisung got on his knees and looked up into Felix's eyes. "Fuck.. you're sure you wanna do this?" Felix asked. "Yes! Fucking do it already!" Jisung whined. "Fuck~" Felix moaned as yellow liquid started to squirt out of his cock and onto Jisung's chest, running down his body.

Jisung loved it. He moaned as he felt the warm liquid hit his body. Felix moaned while peeing, looking down at Jisung who's hand was now rubbing his clit. The final drops were dropped onto Jisung and the towel was now soaked. They didn't care if the bed would get soaked though so they got onto the bed with Jisung sitting on top of Felix.

"Fuck~ That felt good" Felix smirked. "Y- yes.. I've been dreaming about that.." Jisung admitted, still loving the fact that Felix's piss was still on him.

Jisung slowly put Felix's member into his wet pussy. The slid down and they both moaned pornographicly. "I love you so much Lixie~" Jisung moaned. "I love you too baby~" Felix groaned as Jisung started to bounce slowly. "Fuck~" Felix held onto Jisung's waist tightly.

"I've been w- waiting for this moment~" Jisung moaned loudly as he started to bounce faster. "I- I'm gonna pee.. Jisung got off of Felix's member and started to rub his clit. Yellow warm liquid started to squirt down on Felix's hard cock. Felix moaned and took his phone, taking a picture of the piss squirting onto his cock.

He loved the feeling and the sight. Seeing Jisung finally piss on his cock like he'd been dreaming of forever. The few final drops landed on the still hard cock and Felix flipped them around. He started to thrust into Jisung and the older moaned loudly.

"S- so good daddy~ It's so good!" Jisung moaned.

They smelled the disgusting smell of pee in the room but no matter how disgusting it smelled, to them it was still as lovely and dreamy as ever since they knew it was the each other's piss that they were smelling.

Felix started peeing again but this time inside of Jisung. He kept thrusting as he pissed. Jisung moaned even louder and pulled Felix down for a kiss. They kissed roughly with drool dripping down at the corner of their mouths and Felix continued to piss into Jisung. Jisung rubbed his clit faster and faster. The last drop of Felix's piss dropped into Jisung and Felix pulled away from the kiss.

"I- I'm gonna cum!" Jisung moaned. "Cum for me baby~" Felix groaned. Jisung came onto Felix's cock and Felix came inside of Jisung.

"I love you so much.." Jisung smiled lovingly. "I love you too baby" Felix kissed the older once again.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How about I make a female!skz x female!jisung os?? Masc girls skz x fem girl jisung 🏌️