illusions (rosé)

a/n: lol a lot of yall wanted bully to lover but i found it so problematic to write. like i read it in other books and its so funny like WDYM she physically abused you at school everyday until you wanted to kill yourself but she's changed now.
so i couldn't really find a scenario where what she does is mean enough to be considered 'bullying' but not serious enough to like permanently scar you. that's why this is more like enemies to lovers. but i kinda of rushed it cuz i wanna write more different stuffsss.
im thinking about changing my writing style a bit to include more humor and make it lighter ykyk. (poly chapter next i thinkkk)
ok sorry for the long ass message thanks for reading LOVE U <3

"excuse me, what?"

"you heard me y/n. be mature about this. i don't understand why you're making such a big fuss about it."

roseanne smirks at you and crosses her arms, leaning against your doorframe, watching you.

"you know how busy mason and claire are. they have to go back to australia for a while so roseanne has to stay with us. thats final."
your mom says in a firm voice. then she turns to roseanne, tone completely changing.

"you won't mind sharing a room with y/n,will you chaeyoung? ."
roseanne smiles brightly, she loves mrs y/l/n . she had always been like a second mother to her anyways.
"of course not! thank you so much for having me here auntie." she says sweetly.
your mom nods, pinching roseannes cheek affectionately.

"of course sweetie. you've always been such an understanding little girl."
your mom then turns to you again, expression hardening once more. she points her finger at you threateningly.

"why can't you be more like chaeyoung , huh? you've known her from day one, how come you can't learn from her? shes so sweet, not like you always whining all the time. makes me crazy. you and your father are going to drive me into an early grave, i promise. " she says,jabbing her finget at you forcefully in your direction and then shaking her head aggressively, impersonating someone going into a rather unexpected and might you add, violent cardiac arrest.

"now, goodnight chaeyoung .sweet dreams." is that last she says before closing your bedroom door.

roseanne snorts a laugh, throwing her stuff on your bedroom floor and sitting unceremoniously onto your bed. she makes yourself comfortable in your room.
"your moms great y/n." you roll your eyes, trying to shove her off your bed.

"fuck off, roseanne. i hate you with every inch of my being. " you seethe.

roseanne quirks her brow, looking you up and down pointedly.
"thats not a lot of inches."

your unclench your jaw, thrown off by her comeback.

"shut up. i mean it roseanne. i hate you."
you said darkly, venom dripping from your voice. you meant it. she was just so infuriating.
you hated roseanne park.

...

now, you might be wondering, why would you hate roseanne so much. well it was because that hatred was developed slowly over the course of many years. apart from ostracizing you in school, there were a few more key events that contributed to your loathing.

1. when she singlehandedly embarrassed you at a your own birthday party for no absolute reason.

"give it back roseanne. im going to fucking kill you."
roseannes eyes widened in mock surprise.
"wow. you never swear. you must be real mad, huh y/n?"
roseanne dangled your car keys in front of you, smirking.
you lunge, grabbing at them but shes too quick. shes retracts her arm and dangles them above you.
"oh! you want then that bad?" she pouts.
"go get them then."
and then she throws it into the pool.