They then all walked in and looked at Y/n, Y/n then ate some of the cottage pie and then looked at everyone.

Y/n " [ chewing then swallowing ] What? "

Vex " To be honest I want to question it but its you. "

Vax then stole some and tried it, he was shocked at how good it tasted.

Vax " Do you have more? "

Y/n then pointed to show a lot of more cottage pie.

Keyleth " How did you get the recipe? "

Y/n " My mother cooked this for me every once in a while, she cooks it better. "

Y/n then eats more and as he did the screen changes to show Vox machina outside the castle in their best clothes :

Vex " Where's Y/n? "

Y/n " I'm here. "

Vox machina looked back to see Y/n wearing this :

Percy " Where the hell did you get that? "

Y/n " Trixhea gives it to her champions anyway lets go then. "

Percy " Remember what we practiced, be reserved, be charming. Protocol. "

Vax and Grog bow like a woman and Percy sighs.

Percy " Just follow me. "

They all then walk in but are stopped by a guard at the desk.

Guard " Sorry, if you brough weapons they'll need to be checked. "

Vox machina then look at each other and drop all their weapons they then all walk into the party.

Servant " From Kraghammer, Gradim Greyspine. From Emon, Vox machina? "

Scanlan " [ scoff ] Is that all you got? allow me. Vox machina, champions of justice, hunters of dragons, destroyer of chastity. "

Many people their gasped in shock as they didn't know they were the one who killed the dragon.

Y/n then walked off and started to drink some wine because he doesn't really like parties. He then saw Percy's face drop so he walked up to see all of Vox machina comforting him, Y/n then looked to where Percy was to see :