How Graceful, My Love~ (ADULT MuiGen - Smut)

It was midnight, the clouds barely covered the brightness of the moon, and Genya Shinuzagawa stared out at that beautiful view.

He was very calm, which was quite rare.

He sighed, leaning against the balcony door frame, smiling ever so slightly when a light click on the front door and a half-dead Muichiro, hunched over, walked into the room.

"Genya~" He whispered, kissing Genya's head with a warm tenderness.

"How was work?" He asked.

"Okay. I feel a little tired... But also..." Muichiro tilted his head to the left and Genya nodded.

The men had a code, see. Tilting to the right was cuddles, left was sex, forward was comfort, and back was company.

Genya blushed as Muichiro took off his clothes, stripping his skin of his own.

The room went from cool, and calm, to heated tension and heavy breaths in a matter of seconds.

Muichiro leaned close to Genya once their clothes were mostly off, leaving just their underwear and hair up. He knew Genya loved taking his hair out by himself, which is exactly what he did when they kissed. It was a heated, passionate kiss, filled with tenderness and intimacy.

Their lips were in sync, moving with each other perfectly until their tongues joined.

It was a little clumsy, neither of them were that good when it came to kissing with tongue. But even so, it was a moment worth treasuring just as much as the rest.

Soon, Genya's sharp nails were running through and weaving half-assed plait patterns through Muichiro's hair, and he sighed into the kiss.

"Top or bottom?"

Muichiro kissed him again, pinning him down on the tatami mats. "Top, please."

Genya nodded, pulling their bodies together and gasping at the friction the sudden move caused for the both of them.

It was clumsy, getting their underwear off in such a position, but Muichiro, towering over Genya, helped with that usual gracefulness.

"Hahh... How Graceful, my love~ you never fail to impress me." Genya smirked.

Muichiro smiled. "I can tell, you shiver when you're turned on. I wonder why you're shivering... It's not that cold~ the room's pretty hot, actually."

Genya sighed, arching his back. "Keep talkin' to me, love~ I love your voice."

"Yeah?"

The prep was quick, but efficient. Muichiro didn't want to stall; he wanted Genya. It wasn't hard to see the hungry, almost predatory look in his eyes, and the dryness of his mouth. He was panting and huffing, his slender body moving with his heavy breaths as he entered his lover.

"Ahahann~ f--..."

Genya arched his back, his eyes rolling back into his head as he held his stomach in a slight burn.

"Aghn-- Mucihiro~"

"It's okay, I'll wait, it's okay... Ugh~"

Genya gasps at the sound of the other man's moan, his breathing shaky as he pulls him down for a kiss and hugs him close. "M--Muichiro... Y--you can move." He says a couple minutes later.

"Okay, I won't hold back."

He pulls himself out just a bit, before sliding in smoothly, gasping and groaning at the tight heat.

"Ff-- fahhh~"

Genya smirks, shaking, but wanting to tease his love. "Still refusing to swear eh? Aghn~ you can do it, love. C'mon, swear for me..."

"Sh--shut up..." Muichiro shakes, licking his lips and panting heavily. He slides in again, still refusing to say a single vulgar thing.

"F--fuck... You have alot of self control, eh?"

Muichiro laughs. "Self control? God babe, if I had self control I wouldn't be fu-- I wouldn't be doing this, right now."

"Fuck," Genya whispers. "Almost had you-- AGHN~~!" Genya's eyes roll back in pleasure as Muichiro finds it.

"Ah-- god... It wasn't that hard to find, eh? I already got you pretty much paralyzed~"

Genya gasps, his back arched high. Fuck fuck fuck fuck-- again! Again!

"Ugh~"

Muichiro chuckles, shaking. "Fine... F--fuck.... Fuck..."

Genya sighs, licking his lips. "Again... For some reason, I always find it so goddamn hot when you swear~"

Muichiro smirks. "Holy fuck! Ahn~"

It ended about ten minutes later, both men were panting heavily, Muichiro still towered over the other man, sweat dripping from his chin.

"Fuck..."

Genya gasps. "Yeah... Fuck."

"Hehe... Thank you."

Genya pulls the taller into a kiss, running his fingers along the claw marks, recent and raw from his sharp nails on Muichiro's back. "You're welcome, love."

____________________________________
Hehehehe 🌫️🔫