58: STRAP BENDER TOPS KUNI 😔😔

(I FINALLY REACHED LEVEL 12. THE WINGS.

I have a great idea.. 😏

MY READERS. I AM BACK. I JUST GRADUATED ELEMENTARY. IM 11 REMEMBER.

Btw warning sussy)

Y/n POV:      

Ah, just a normal day, cuddling with Kuni and the cats-

[Beep! Beep! So like, you're a Wattpad Y/n, so.. 😏]

"...what?" What did the system mean..? That smirk emoji couldn't mean good..

(Later that day..)

"AAAAHHHH! ..Kuni!" I yelled, looking at myself in the mirror. "What is it?!" He yelled, immediately rushing to my side.

"I.. I'm a girl...!" "..what?" "I-i turned into a girl...!" Kuni stared at my long hair, slim body, feminine features, and I mean, boobies, and smiled..? "D-does that mean I can top?!"

"..no, Kuni, you're not topping." I said, crossing my arms. Kuni sighed, "Should've expected that."

"...system, give me a strap." I said, smirking.

[Are you serious]

[I was planning on making you suffer and you're still doing this?]

[Fuck you]

[5000 RP]

"Deal." I said, smiling as I walked over to Kuni. "..Y/n? What's a strap..?" He asked, a look of confusion on his face. "Hm.. make it twelve inches." I said, smirking. It was close to my size, so..

[Bro 💀]

[You were supposed to travel here, explore, have some fun and not be depressed, and then go back, and you're here torturing poor game character Scaramouche 💀]

"Shut up, you don't even have a life." I said, rolling my eyes. "Thirteen, then."

[..Loading time: 2H 59M 59S]

-Later that night..-

"Oh Kuni~" I said, seeing him walk out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. His abs.. on his small and sexy body.. was so cute.

"Yes?" He responded, putting clothes on. He was comfortable showing his body before me, which I'm glad. "I have a surprise for you tonight~" I said, watching him carefully.

"..system, make him drop his boxers." I whispered.

[....]

As expected, Kuni dropped his boxers. He panicked, blushing as he slowly bent over and picked it up, giving me a nice view~

"..maybe I should've told you to turn around.." He muttered, blushing. He sat down next to me, hugging me tightly. "..so, what's the surprise?"

I grabbed his arms, pinning him down onto the bed. He groaned. "..can't I top even when you're a female..?" "Hey! That's sexist! The readers are going to cancel you!" I said, smirking.

Then.. I put on my strap. Kuni's eyes widened, his face red all over. "T-this-" "Shh, I know you'll like it since you're my dirty little slut." I put on my strap, and coated it with lube.

While I was doing that, Kuni was prepping himself, moaning as he thrusted his fingers in and out of himself, his face hot with sweat. So cute~

"Alright.." I said, smirking as I lined myself up with him. His hole was already wet, Kuni's legs wrapped around my waist, his hands gripping the bedsheets, looking at me with lust and pleads. Wish I could've taken a picture..

I slowly entered him, watching him moan from the sensation of cold lube and a fake cock. I began thrusting faster and faster, watching Kuni's face turn into pleasure as he arches his back.

I soon hit his prostate, which he screams out in pleasure, whimpering and biting his lower lip, urging me to push in further. "Nghh..-! Hah, ah, ah, mmm!"

I pounded into him with my strap, pushing his sexy thighs to his chest, his feet above my shoulders, as he moaned my name over and over again.

"My my.. you can't resist even when I'm a women~" I said, kissing his neck gently as I gave him one final thrust, he cums hard. "Hnghh!" He moaned, whimpering and whining as I continued thrusting.

"Please, please, pleaseee~ T-too much-!" He said, his body limp below me. Even the slightest bit of overstimulation could make him cry, and I loved that. "Nope~"

-

After washing up, I took off the strap, and set it in my secret warehouse. Who knows, maybe I'll need it one day~

I kissed Kuni's forehead, his arms around my neck as he slowly falls asleep. "Goodnight, darling~" I said softly, which he smiles at.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him closer, closing my eyes, and falling asleep with him.

(Dw Y/n turned back to a man 💪💪

I've been on character ai too much, I kept putting * at the start and end of every sentence during this chapter 😭)