41: BRO SHOULD GET AN OSCAR 🔥🦅🔥

(I haven't done spiral abyss since like AR30 💀 So my characters are obviously higher leveled so I'm rich now 🔥❗)

Kunikuzushi/Scaramouche POV:      

I woke up to no warmth besides me. Has Y/n woken up? Did he leave me alone on our bed? Of course he's still angry.. it's all my fault!

Of course, more of it is because of that weird, annoying, stupid, problematic, troublemaking, impulsive, simple-minded, and arrogant ginger.

He's such an idiot! A fool, dimwit, moron and a maniac.

If only Y/n believed me.. no, if only I had the chance to explain! That disgusting ginger kept interrupting me..

"Oh? Someone's awake." I jerked my head towards the source of sound. Y/n was sitting on the couch, with glasses. He always looked good in glasses, and he was reading a book. So hot..

My legs felt weak as I stared at his face, so handsome and attractive.. "Y/n! I'm sorry, I-"

"Don't explain. I believe you." He smiled, but I can see it's fake. He's still mad, for sure. (Or maybe he's acting 😮)

"No, Y/n, you don't understand, that might I was going for a walk but then that stupid ginger c-" He closes his book violently.

"I said, I believe you." He smiled again, looking much more forced. He adjusts his glasses, and walks out of the room. "I'm making breakfast."

He still doesn't believe me... I can't focus on anything, Y/n doesn't believe me, that dumb ginger..!

I sit on the bed, biting my nails as I try to think of a way Y/n could believe me. He can't leave me, he said it himself, he wouldn't..

"Breakfast is ready." I lost track of time. No worries, I'll just go and eat breakfast.

"I'm really sorry, Y/n, That Childe guy suggested last-" He slams his chopsticks on the table. "I lost my appetite."

This was really bad, Y/n must be so hurt inside, he didn't even eat breakfast! I wanted to talk, to explain and hold his hand, to be in his warm and comforting arms, but he didn't believe me.

-

"..Y/n?" I said, opening the door a little to see Y/n reading that same book. "You can come in. This is our house, you don't need to be like this."

He hasn't called my name once.

I bit my bottom lip, and nodded. "I just wanted to explain, I know you probably don't want to-"

"I believe you, so you needn't explain. I know you won't cheat on me." There's lots of mistakes other than his tone. He's avoiding eye contact, he's not saying my name, his pupils aren't moving which means he's not even reading the book he has in hand, plus he sounds angry.

"I'm sorry, Y/n, but I know you don't believe me. Last night was a-" He closes his book and smiles, "I believe you! Don't make me repeat it." Then he left the room.

How could he be so gentle when he was angry? I don't understand. He wouldn't even let me explain..

I felt like crying, but I couldn't.

-

It was a Saturday, so we didn't have any work. He sat on the bed, fighting with a pen as he wrote something down on a piece of paper.

I quietly sat down besides him, looking him in the eyes. He doesn't look back.

If this was a normal situation, in which he directly shows his anger, I know how to deal with it. Just get in an outfit revealing a lot of skin, then beg for forgiveness in a milky tone.

But he says he isn't mad when he is. I don't know how to deal with this.. I've never done it, so he never showed me how to do it.

I couldn't go out and ask an agent, he got jealous and angry last time.

What do I do.. "I-i'm really sorry, Y/n. Please just let me explain the full story." He tenses, and sets down the things in his hands.

"I know the full story, you don't need to explain. I lo-.. I know you love me." He cups my face, and smiles genuinely.

I would have believe it if he didn't pull away eight seconds later. He usually pulls away twelve seconds later.

I stayed quiet, though.

(Sorry count: 4 💦
Trying to explain count: 5 🔥)