35: Y/N DONT GOT LORE 🔥 HE GOT A SAD BACKSTORY

(I'm a girl and I'm bi 💀)

(Slay y'all today is not a chapter I mean it is but like not about Y/n and Kuni I mean it is but like it's about not about Kuni I mean it kinda is you know what nevermind)

(Okay so it's like Y/n lore but not really just a sad sad backstory because a Y/n can't exist without one plus the other one wasn't sad enough 😘)
-
(MEMORIES THAT Y/N DIDN'T RECEIVE FROM THE SYSTEM ⬇️⬇️⬇️)

-👁️👄👁️-

Y/n's parents died from a tragic accident, was what he remembered after the system offered him the chance.

Was it really an accident? Y/n's parents were named 'Urmomwa' and 'Yurdado'. They were a very loving couple, as the shop keepers would say.

But things took a turn when they had Y/n. They started arguing over small things, and constantly wished they divorced.

Y/n was very sad, he didn't want to hear arguing over whether his mom would take him out to see the scenery in Inazuma or whether he should stay home and hear his dad's travel stories.

Yes, his dad was a samurai. His mother met him while he was traveling, and they settled after having a child.

One day, when Y/n was 9, something terrible had happened.

Of course, there was arguing. Y/n got worried, since an argument never lasted more than 3 minutes.

When he peeked through his bedroom door, what he saw would traumatize him for life. His father withdrew his sword, and attempted to kill his mother. He succeeded.

Y/n watched in horror as his mother fell to the ground, her head separated from her body, screaming out of pain. Her head rolled down the hall, making eye contact with little Y/n.

"Y/n.. do not trust your father..!" Were her last words, Y/n was horrified. He cried, and slowly heard footsteps coming for him.

"I didn't want to do this, you made me do this! No, I don't want to live in a dungeon, I don't want to!" His father screamed, raging with anger at himself and his mother.

"Or.. I don't have to." Y/n stepped back, he knew he had to escape, his father was coming for him. "Y/n, your mother has betrayed us. Come out now, we must seek shelter."

"P-papa..? M-mommy, she, she..!" Y/n covered his mouth, blood in his cheeks. (idk how either)

"Your mother deserved it! Now, come on." His father got impatient, and ran to Y/n's door. As soon as his father took one step towards him, Y/n closed his door and barricaded it.

His mother had taught him it months ago, worried that treasure hoarders would break in and cause harm.

He had a window in his room, out of Y/n's luck. He looked out the window, it was dark out. He had to find something hard and as strong as a hammer to break the window and escape.

"Y/n, you made me do this!" His father yelled, banging and trying to stab through the door.

Y/n ignored his father the best he can.

Y/n couldn't find anything hard, at least not anything he could lift and throw at the window. So, he used his fists.

He punched as hard as he could on the window, but it didn't break. He banged his head against it, it didn't break. He kicked it hard, and it broke. His right leg was cut with glass shards, the pain struck him hard.

He knew he couldn't cry more with the given situation, but he did anyways.

"Y/n, did you break the window? I heard that! Your stupid mother taught you that, didn't she?!" His father screamed, his voice fading away as he walked away from the bedroom door.

Y/n saw his father running up to the broken window, and he stepped back. His father stabbed the sword through the window, then looked through it. Y/n stared at his father in horror, those eyes he would never forget.

Hatred and anger, longing and sadness, lots of emotion in those disgusting brown eyes. "P-papa, why?" Y/n asked, stepping back more and more.

"I don't want to live in a dungeon, Y/n, I mustn't!" He said, stabbing his sword through the window again. "P-papa, I won't tell on you, I promise!"

"Promises are nothing, your mother and I promised to stay together and now look at us!" (Skill issue fr) His father smiled out of rage, throwing his sword accurately into the small window, it stabs right next to Y/n's cheek.

-

(HAHA END OF Y/N'S SAD BACKSTORY PART 1 BC IDK HOW HE'S GONNA ESCAPE BUT I KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AFTER HE ESCAPES SO I NEED TIME TO THINKKK

Anyways thanks for reading 😘💦 THANKS FOR 20K+ READS YALL)