Xox

It was just another Sunday morning, same as the others but this time I decided to go out early in the morning.

As soon as I stepped out,
I couldn't help but notice my new petite neighbour, 19 F , doing hot yoga all by herself in the yard.

She was wearing tight leggings and a sports bra that hardly contained her sizeable breasts.
After witnessing her sweaty body , I immediately got hard, thinking of all the positions in which I could do that absolute steamy meat. She flexed her lithe body into graceful arcs.

Before I could take my eyes off her, she invited me to help her with some of the stretches.
I hesitated at first, due to the enormous erection I had, but then I saw that she had already set her eyes upon my throbbing penis.
At that moment, I was tempted to ravish my tongue into her mouth deep, rip her leggings and slowly penetrate her warm clitoris . But I politely nodded and said that I would join her.

The sun was starting to dawn so we took the workout indoors.

I went in and turned my back to her for a split second to close the door behind me, and when I turned back , I saw her knelt on her knees, rolling her eyes all the way to the top, whilst making her hair into a messy bun.

She then whipped out my giant cock with her gentle hands , which was already up and hard with excitement.

She gently sucked the tip and then proceeded to fondle it up and down.

She showed no signs of slowing down and continued to swallow it with a rapid pace and twisting her wet tongue around the arc of my penis.

She shoved it deeper and deeper into her tiny mouth.

She drowned in it so deep where every vein  on my cock could be noticed. She then started to lick the balls and I could tell she was trying her best to meet my expectations.

Saliva was pouring down her mouth.
Now I couldn't wait any longer, I grabbed her from behind and slowly started to push my dick into her tiny, wet vagina and she started to moan because of the vulumptous size of mine.

I pounded her harder and harder , holding her little ass as she was beginning to get down on all fours.

Her pussy was a hairy mess and quite pink inside. I was now beginning to thrust her harder and harder with every movement and she was going insane.

I then proceeded to grab her hair and proceed to slam those petite cheeks of hers.

I then lifted her right leg and rammed my dick so hard that her forehead and chest shook with excitement.

Her eyes rolled all the way back to her head and her tongue was sticking out like that of a dog.
Her little tits peeked out from that sprots bra, shaking vigorously from all the movement.

Surprisingly, she then pushed me to the floor and turned her back to me , sat on my dick and started humping me. Her hairy bush was turning me on and the movement of her hips drove me insane . Soon she did get tired from slamming her hairy cunt hard down onto my cock.

So I got on her and again slid my cock into her now vividly wet clitoris. She was begging me not to stop whilst letting out loud moans.

I enjoyed the view of her tits bouncing up and down whilst giving her ass a good pounding. Now , I went down on her and started to lick her cunt with my tongue.

I fondled my way into her pussy and enjoyed the salty taste of her cunt. I continued to bury myself into her while her flexible body shaked with pleasure .

And after a while, my semen fountained into her spasming depths in thick creamy waves.
A stream after stream pumped out into her and coated her insides. I filled her hairy cunt until her cup overflowed.