Chapter 10

A/N: SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE IM ON A WRITERS BLOCK!!

"Y-Yaoyorozu-san.!?" SPIDER-WOMAN ASKED, shocked.

Momo looked at her, surprised. "You know who I am?" Momo asked, confused as she fiddled with her mask.

Spider-Woman cleared her throat. "I guess it's my go." She said, finishing her sandwich.

Spider-Woman lifted her hand to her mask, slowly starting to lift it before it came off, she shook her head, getting the hair out of her face. She looked at Momo who gasped.

"Wait.. You're.. Kei Saito!" Momo said in shock. "Surprise." Kei chuckled sadly. "Never did I think Class 1-A's one out of two recommendation student was going to be my partner in crime." Kei said, looking out into the distance.

"I hope that's not a bad thing." Momo replied, looking away. "Of course not." Kei replied immediately. "I now know I can trust you, plus we will have better team work am I right?" Kei smirked, nudging Momo with her elbow, making Momo laugh.

"I never thought that Momo Yaoyorozu would be such a flirt/joker during our patrols." Kei joked, making Momo smile, tucking her knees to her chest. "I feel safer behind a mask, so I don't get judged. I get to be myself." Momo murmured. "I feel the same." Kei smiled.

"It's kinda crazy, thinking that you killed people for money." Kei chuckled making Momo frown. "Only bad guys, and I had too.. it's my parents fault. I won't forgive them." Momo clenched her fists.

Kei threw an arm around Momo's shoulder. "Want to go egg their house?" Kei suggested making Momo let out a small laugh.

"Kei Saito, asking me, Momo Yaoyorozu to egg her own parents house as our vigilante alias'?" Momo said, grinning. Kei nodded. "Let's do it!" Momo agreed, putting on her mask.

Kei laughed, putting on her mask — standing up. Momo did the same before jumping on her back. "Alright!" Deadpool cheered as Spider-Woman swung away.

They egged the Yaoyorozu estate that night.

. . .

Ever since that patrol, Kei and Momo would exchange small, knowing smiles in the hallways or joke around on messages when they have free time.

Vigilante's🔛🔝

10:34am

Deadpool🤪
Do you have internships?

Spooder-Woman🫶😍
Nope, only the hero course.
Shouldn't you be paying attention? It's lesson time 😭

Deadpool🤪
...that's stupid.
And yes, but present mic is oblivious.

Spooder-Woman🫶😍
Ikr 😭

Deadpool 🤪
OMGGG I JUST REALISED SOMETHING.

Spooder-Woman🫶😍
WHAT??