The starting point

Nobody's POV:

One of the meme guardians, Smg4, recently had gotten the Show Grounds, and he wanted to surprise the group.

"Okay, guys! So we all know that Princess Peach is technically, uhmm, dead... so we basically have all of the money that Peach has sooooo- "

"MARIO WANTS A POOL OF SPAGHETTI!!"

"SO WE CAN GET THE HOUSE NOW?!"

"Finally, a roof over our heads..."

Another meme guardian called by the name Smg3, who doesn't have a good start with the group, he manages to have fun with them.

"3 you gotta stop making things depressing..." Meggy points out looking worn out

"What? I'm just saying..."

"Guys, it's okay, since we have like a lot of money, I started the installation of the new place, so I got us a boat, not like small size but pretty big!"

"Nice!" Saiko says [In Japanese]

"Soooooo, I'm gonna bring Mario, Saiko, Boopkins, Meggy, and lastly, Smg3!"

"WAIT, WHAT?! WHY ME???"

"3, it's okay, man... it's like, at least a 2 day trip anyways plus I'm keeping the others here because I can trust them."

"BITCH SO YOU DONT THINK WE CAN WE TRUSTED?!"

"Calm down Mario, I trust all of you, not really Mario... but it's because Tari doesn't really want to go into the Ocean and so does Melony I'm guessing and Bob.... we don't talk about that so we can go out into the car and we can go!!"

"Ughhhhh, fine but I call my own room."

"Ohhhhh, about that 3... we need 2 people each sharing a room, and luckily there are 3 rooms with 2 rooms with 2 separate beds, and one bed..."

"I CALL A BED!!" Meggy, Boopkins, Saiko, and Mario

"Oh okay, so I guess I'm sharing a bed with 3 then!"

"GAYYYYYYYYY"

"SHUT UP MARIO!!" Meggy says brutally to him, of course she didn't mean it.

"WAIT HOLD ON!! I DONT WANNA SHARE A BED WITH THIS GAYLORD!!!"

"Sucks to be you!"

"Calm down 3 😑 Anyways, let's get into the van, and who wants to drive?"

"I'll drive because I don't trust any of you dweebs, plus I don't wanna die" [In Japanese]

They all walk to the van Smg4 gotten from Mario when he "moved in" with him.