Part 2: Chapter 24

*future Avs*

"Avs," Sebastian walked up behind me as I finished cleaning dishes. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "Sorry, it's grew it on me."

"Are you still coming to help my class tomorrow? I think I almost all of my classes will having something going on that you can help out with if you want." I smiled up at him hopefully.

He returned the smile and kissed my forehead. "I will absolutely be there."

"I will too." Eleazar smiled, seeming to appear right between us.

"I mean... Poppy said she'd watch Anne tomorrow. You don't want to stay with her?" I offered as I took his plate and put it in the sink.

"No, I have to protect you."

Sebastian chuckled trying not to look slightly offended, "well I'll be there El. I'll protect her."

Eleazar silently looked at Sebastian before looking back at me. "I'll go with you guys tomorrow." He finally said before walking out of the room leaving Sebastian feeling bad for himself.

"Hey, he's our kid, he's probably joking." I patted Sebastian's back.

As I tried to cheer him up I happened to glance out the window in the kitchen and see traces of ancient magic. "Hey, I'll be right back." I mumbled before going out the front door and around to the back of the cottage.

I could hear Sebastian run up behind me, "are you okay?"

"Yeah... ancient magic stuff." I looked back at him and smiled, "I'll be right back."

I left him there and followed the magic into the forest where a doorway was already waiting. I cocked my head a bit confused but if fifth year taught me anything it was to just go through the damn door.

As I walked through I entered into the map chamber. The portraits were still empty. The walk way to go under the map chamber had closed leaving the white map of Hogwarts back where it was before. In the center of the room stood a giant mirror with a gold border.

Slowly, I walked up to it and looked at my reflection. It was just me. Despite everything I had gone through the past few years, it was still me. That's when another figure stood next to my reflection.

"Andre?"  I spun around but I was still alone. When I looked back in the mirror he was still standing there waving. "How?"

"The Mirror Of Erised." My own voice said behind me.

I looked over my shoulder as the older me stood at the entrance to the map chamber. Her cloak was gone and she wore a grey sundress. "It shows you what you most desire."

"Aren't you cold in that?"

She giggled and walked down the steps towards me, "I don't get cold much anymore these days. It happened after I lost the dark ancient magic." She stopped next to me and glanced in the mirror. "You see Andre?"

"I... I do." I admitted. "You don't?"

She smiled, "I used to. But I see Ominis now."

"Just go visit him." I said simply making her look at her feet.

"I do." Was all she said.

"You brought me here to show me a mirror that makes me miss my brother?"

She looked at me quizzically, "you only see Andre?"

I looked again and saw Giselle next to him. She seemed so unstressed and happy. I looked away quickly wiping my eyes, "okay, so I see Giselle too."

"I would have done anything to bring them back."  She muttered.