The Champion Learns the Truth

Começar do início

Sarah pulled the hem of Jareth's shirt, forcing him to stop his hands' explorations as she tugged it over his head. She ran her palms up the flat plane of his abdomen and over the muscles of his chest. His heat surrounded her. He was strong and virile. As he was and always should be.

Embracing her, he pulled her once more into a deep kiss. Years of yearning, desperately seeking and searching for his soulmate only to be met with despair were assuaged the moment their lips met. Their tongues brushed against each other wantonly. Tasting and taking what they wanted, withholding nothing.

His deft fingers tugged at the ribbons lacing the back of her gown. Shrugging her shoulders, she let the garment fall to the floor. Stepping out of the silver fabric, they stumbled and turned in a frantic dance towards the bed as they tried to free each other of the rest of their clothing.

Jareth grunted in frustration as his knees hit the bed behind him. There was too much in between them. He hesitated for only a second then snapped his fingers, the fear of nothing happening fleeting as he felt soft smooth skin against him. He turned, guiding Sarah to the mattress.

She was laid bare beneath him, a willing sacrifice on his altar to worship. The sight of her soft curves surpassed any dream or scheme he could have ever imagined. Every kiss pressed along her body a gentle prayer of reverent devotion, savoring the feel of her skin against his lips.

He cupped the heavy weight of her breasts in his hands breathing in the perfume that clung to them. His lips covered her nipple, pulling it to a taut point as he sucked each one in turn, feeling her arch beneath him. He fought the urge to turn the porcelain skin deep hues of reds and purples as he nipped and kissed a trail down her body.

Sarah's gasp of surprise melted into a moan of decadence as his tongue swept through her core. He traced every curve of her folds, with tortuous attention. Her hips rolled and fingers gripped his hair, trying desperately to seek out the delicious friction in the one spot he had yet to savor.

"Please," she implored. Didn't he know what she wanted? What she needed? A fine mist broke out along her brow. Her hands pushed her hair back, the pins and ribbons in disarray.

"Please what, Sarah mine?" His predatory gaze caught her eye from between her thighs, heavy lids hooded with desire. "Is this what you want?" He dipped his head once more.

Her knuckles twisted in the bed covers. Pleasure shot through her body as his lips closed around her clit sucking the delicate bundle of nerves until her legs were pressed against his head. Her thighs were pushed open. A finger then two slipped inside her as her body welcomed the way they stroked her walls. His tongue and fingers worked in tandem as they flicked and pumped her silken core.

Heat coiled in her abdomen, tightening and twisting. Building with unrelenting pleasure. Her toes curled, back arched off the mattress. Her moans filled the room until they shattered as her climax ripped through her body, every muscle tensing. He persisted in his efforts, drawing out her orgasm until the last ripple of ecstasy left her limp and replete.

Jareth crawled over her body, flushed and aroused. Her eyes were glassy and glazed as they focused on him, brazenly calling to him beneath fluttering lashes. He'd spent centuries wanting this, waiting for this. For her. He could wait no longer to finally possess her body and soul.

Pushing her legs apart, he appreciated the way her teeth tugged at her bottom lip. His body ached at the sight of her spread open and glistening before him. Gripping his shaft, he lined his cock with her entrance before sinking into the wet heat slowly. His eyes rolled back, his brow creased as he fought to maintain control until he was buried to the hilt.