CHAPTER 8 💚 Luz Creates Light

Start from the beginning

"Well, let's finish the lesson" Luz said holding out the shiny pen to the Titan kid

"Huh?"

"Well eda's turned into some kind of demon and we need to save her. So who knows more about demons then the best teacher in the world" Luz explained gripping the staff. If he was remembering correctly then Owl Beasts are mostly nocturnal animals that are sometimes out during day for migration, because of that they're sensitive to light so a light spell could be used to ward it off with the amount of magic Luz knows how to perform at the moment. The Titan Squealed like a school girl who'd just been asked out by their crush and leapt at Luz happily.

"Let's see she was bigger, covered in feathers and had giant black eyes"He grabbed some leaves and pushed them to the floor, he clicked the pen and started to draw out an image of owl beast Eda "demons with black eyes ate usually sensitive to light. That's it! Light! Luz, use your human wonder rectangle!" Luz grabbed her phone and frowned at the broken screen making the Conserver face palm.

"Your staff! Use the staff to create a light spell! I taught her how to draw a light glyph!" The Conserver yelled in his orb not bothering to send the sound outside since it was hopless to even try while a Titan was around. God, he hated Titans!

"I can't my camera is all busted" Luz said holding the phone out to the Titan who's name the Conserver didn't both to remember. He might have if he was still Error but his days as the Destroyer were long since gone. She smiled and put the phone back in her pocket instead reaching for her staff "but I think I know another way to create light"

"Your can't be serious, you can't cast spells!" The Titan objected

"But I can, just gotta get a hang of this and..." Luz held the staff up creating an orb of light at the center of the star which had become transparent similar to glass, the light was a mix of red, green, yellow and blue. The yellow covered the other hues and Liz pointed the staff down setting one of the tips of the star on the ground which the yellow light soaked out of to create a sparkle which expanded into three orbs of artifical sunlight. "Aha! See! I just did magic!"

"We aren't going to stop anything with something that small!" The Titan yelled. Owl beast Eda roared making Luz hit the orbs of light to reabsorb them into the crystal "What do we do now..." he said in a quieter tone

"I think I know how to get Eda back. Will you help me?" Luz asked "boo-boo buddy?"

"I'm kinda over that nickname..." The Titan scoffed "but okay!"

💚

The owl beast prowled the house scurrying across the main room, it jumped up on the door hooty was in and sniffed an open book which had Luz's scent across it. A clicking sound caught it's attention.

"Oh what lovely thing do we have here...?" The Titan said in a fake intrested tone as he clicked the shiny pen, the diamon ordement on the end glimmering brightly "it's just so dang shiny. Oh, my. Oh, dear"

The owl beast marvled at the shine and leapt down bolting after the Titan with a shriek as the Conserver following on the ceiling. He made sure to make a mental note about teaching Luz capture spells next time in case anything like this ever happened again. The Titan ran as the owl beast followed, he turned a specific corner and pressed himself against the wall as the owl beats threw itself through the halls causing it to get tangled in the ropes that had been wrapped around the door infront of it. Luz ran out from the next room lifting her staff and spinning it in her hands to look cool

"I'm sorry eda, but it's for your own good!" Luz yelled slamming the staff down as the Owl beast looked on terrified at the feeling of pure Titan magic which any ancient beast, artifical or not, can recognise. She swung the staff's star crystal in a circle on the ground before lifting it up above her head creating a flash bang.