Ch 6: I swear to-

I stormed out into the woods as I had a urge to beat up Sally. I had already woken up in a bad mood and then she just had to make things worse for me and Wilbur. I was finally getting to talk to Wilbur again after like a 2 or 3 days and then she comes and just takes him away. I sat on the ground after what seemed like walking for 30 minutes and sighed. After a few minutes of sitting I had an idea in my mind. If she wants to flirt with Wilbur and steal him away from others, 2 can play at that game. I got up and calmly walked back to the castle. As I was nearing the gate, someone grabbed my hands from behind and pulled me into the forest. I started to get defensive and tried to pull away but couldn't. Even with all of my self defense lessons this person was too strong. Then I started moving trying to get free of their grip. "Calm down it's just me Quackity." I froze.

"Wilbur?! What are you doing!" 

"I wanted to talk to you in private but couldn't get ahold of you."

"Well you couldn't have just told me to come wherever you wanted me to go instead of dragging me here." I started to cool down my anger and I heard a small 'sorry' come from Wilbur as well. "Well what did you talk about."

"Well I wanted to apologize." I looked at him confused. Why was he apologizing?

"I feel like I've made you angry somehow so I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong..." 

"You don't have to-" Before I could say anything Wilbur hugged me. I blushed and hesitantly hugged back. He pulled back and then we heard some movement from the trees. My smile instantly vanished when I saw who it was.

"Hi Wilbur! What are you doing here?" It was Sally. I looked at Wilbur and he looked nervous

"Well I just wanted to tell Quackity something." 

"Well then C'mon! I don't have all day and we need to go to a mall today!"

"Oh... Uh sorry but I have to guard the-" Before he could finish she grabbed his hand and walked out of the forest. I stared at her in anger. I decided to go back to the castle and hang out with Yamboo and Tubbo. As I walked in Yamboo's room I saw Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Yamboo playing Uno on the floor.

"Oh Hey Big Q, wanna join?" Tommy told me as I sat down next to them.

"Yea why not." I said while Tubbo gave me a pile of cards. Suddenly the atmosphere changed and Yamboo started talking about drama around the castle and upcoming events as everyone listened with anticipation. I was starting to think they made a fake setup to secretly talk about this stuff.

"Hey did you guys know Princess Sally was caught trying to kill one of the garden animals?? I heard she's temporarely banned from going near the garden areas and can only come into the castle to eat, sleep, and bath. She's not getting her full access into the castle for a while." 

"She deserves it!" Tommy said angerly in his British accent, "Yesterday, she told me to go clean her room! And when I TRIED to CALMLY tell her I was a guard and NOT a butler she told me I was a good-for-nothing farm animal!" Tubbo gasped at that comment while Ranboo widened his eyes with shock.

"Uhm...She put small droplets of water on my arm and called me a rat that can go drown in a lake..." Ranboo said hesitantly. We all were in shock at that comment.

"SHE DID WHAT!?" Tubbo said as loud as he could. "NAH UH! NOBODY INSULTS MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT! WE HAD A MEETING ABOUT BEING CAREFUL WITH WATER AROUND THE ENDER FAMILY BECAUSE OF THEIR RARE SKIN DISEASE! THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SUPER DANGEROUS! IS THAT WHY YOU HAVE A BANDAGE ON YOUR ARM????" Tubbo said as Ranboo nodded. 

"We should get back at her somehow y'know? Show her who's boss." Yamboo suggested. We all agreed and started planning on how to get back at her.

"I got it." Tubbo said with a mischievous smile.

-----------------------------------------------------An hour later----------------------------------------------------------

"Do you have the stuff?" I said to Tubbo and Tommy as they both nodded holding up the ingredients. "Then lets do this." Yamboo got information that Sally washed just her hair at 5pm sharp in her bathroom with the door unlocked. Ranboo decided to stay outside and watch if anyone was coming or not. The 4 of us slowly walked in and could hear her loudly singing while she washed her hair in the bathroom sink that was far from the door.

"Ew gross, At least she's wearing clothes." Yamboo said disgustingly. We walked closer to her as she was loudly singing. Good thing she was singing and had her back turned away from us. When we were close enough Tubbo poured a bunch of shampoo in her hair and I put the bits of grass in. We gave Tommy the signal and he poured the roaches all over her hair and we rushed outside. We stood outside her bedroom door acting like nothing happened. There was silence and then a giant scream filled the castle. We ran from her door and outside. There was nothing better we couldn't done.

Word count: 896

YOOOOO srry guys for not posting in like 3 weeks- I had a lot of concerts I had to preform in and got busy 👍👍👍👍 got nothing else to say rlly so hope you guys liked the chapter :D