Confusion To Realization|chpt10

Start from the beginning

"Well didn't Muzan-sama say we can't work together?"

"Oh yeah right. Hmmm... I wanna do something but I don't know what to do!" Rui says

"Wait! I have an idea!" Rui says randomly

"I'm listening Rui-san~!"

"How about we do each others hair! I've seen Upper moon 4 and upper moon 6 do it!"

"Well the problem with my hair is that its kinda not workable. Like you can do much with my hair. I can do yours though?" I tell him

"Eh that works I guess."

No one pov

Enmu then starts doing Rui's hair. Enmu ask what kinda of hair Rui wants and Rui just says do whatever. Enmu ended up doing two pigtails. Surprisingly Enmu was really good with hair. It was as if he had a sibling to do their hair (Bro I know canon Enmu was a living monster when he was a human so I changed his back story for this book and no I'm not telling any of you it cause its so cringe.) When Enmu was done he let go on Rui's hair and Rui looks at a mirror in his room. He stares at it.

"Its really pretty! How can you do such thing?" Rui ask

"I don't really remember how I can do it Rui-san. It just came to me when I started doing your hair." Enmu replies

"Did you do peoples hair in the past?"

"Of course not! I don't enjoy doing random peoples hair."

"Ok. Can we talk?" Rui ask

Enmu agrees and Rui sits back down. They talk for an hour without realizing. Enmu ended up telling Rui he killed the Kamado kid. Rui was shocked when he heard that come out of Enmu's mouth. After Enmu said that Rui kept on asking Enmu how he killed him. Asking Enmu every question that's possible. As Enmu answers so many questions coming from Rui, the time goes by pretty fast. The questions lasted to about 45-50 minutes. It was almost time for the sun to set.

As Enmu was still answering questions one question Rui said made Enmu stop thinking.

"Do you have a sibling?" Rui ask

"Oh.. Hmmm. I can't remember vividly.. I.. Really don't remember Rui-san.." Enmu says drifting off almost every word

"Oh. The sun is setting so care to go hunting together once it sets fully?" Rui ask

"Sure! Just let me catch a break. All the questions you gave me gave me a mini heart attack." Enmu says

~198288282929237377338822929283388192763 Akaza-donos later (15 minutes)~

"Where are we going to hunt?" Enmu ask

Rui shrugs. Enmu thought Rui knew where to hunt. He was going to say the Mugen train but then Enmu realized its most likely closed because the found a dead demon slayer on top of the train. Then Enmu realized something.

"We should ask Muzan-sama if we can kill together. If we don't we would get in some serious trouble." Enmu says

"Your asking. I'm too tired to speak with Muzan-sama right now." Rui tells Enmu

"Well then I was going to volunteer going anyways! See you if like 2-3 minutes Rui-san!" Enmu says

"Bye Enmu-san!"

Enmu starts walking to Muzans room. As he was walking he felt something clog up his memory. He didn't seem to know what it was. It was just kinda bothering him. Its was one of Rui's questions. He can't seem to
remember it. Enmu didn't realize he was in front of Muzans door. He was about to hit the door face first. Then he knocked on the door. In result of that Enmu got a very "pleasant" message.

"Go fuck off I'm busy." Muzan replies

"Ok Muzan-sama." Enmu says turning around

"Wait why did you come here Enmu?" Muzan ask

"Can me and Rui go kill humans together?" Enmu says getting straight to the point

"As long as you don't end up doing something absolutely stupid then go just don't bother me." Muzan says

Enmu then happily walks away going to Rui's room. As he was walking the question randomly hit him. Enmu did have a sibling (I KNOW ITS NOT CANON I think BUT ITS MY STORY SO ENMUS PAST IS DIFFERENT JUST TO GO ALONG WITH THE STORY HE HAS A SISTER.)

Just that Enmu didn't seem to remember the name. He can't even remember if they are his brother or sister. He just knows he has a sister. Enmu returns back to Rui's room and tells him they can kill together.

Rui gets up and tells Enmu he think he knows where to hunt. Rui and Enmu both leave the infinity castle and  go to their destination. They end up going to a small town to go kill. Enmu uses his blood demon art to make everyone go to sleep while Rui uses his blood demon art to wrap people in strings slowly suffocating them.

~2 Nezuko-chans later (4 minutes)~

Both Rui and Enmu absolutely destroyed the town. They were planning on going into small houses around the forest together. They both ended up going with that plan and find houses in the forest. They start killing small families every house they go to. Enmu ended up tricking people into destroying their own heart while Rui sliced peoples heads off. It was a wonderful sight for the both of them.

After the killing spree it wasn't even midnight and Rui and Enmu killed many families. They decide to go try finding hashira in the forest since it was the time of night to. They failed. It seemed like most of the hashiras were asleep. Enmu and Rui decided to go on the Mugen train tomorrow. It was Rui first time, he wanted to see how many people go on despite the crazy amount of deaths everyday.

Even if the night has been fun, they both wanted to sleep. As they were returning back to the infinity castle Enmu kept thinking of the fact if he had a sibling or not. Enmu just can't quite remember. They eventually make it back to the infinity castle and Enmu goes back to his room. Rui also goes back to his room.

As Enmu lays on his bed he wonders another question Rui asked but answered very shortly because he didn't want any details on it.

'What's your opinion on Muzan-sama? Like do you find him attractive, cool, weird, or dumb?'

All Enmu said was nice. He was going to say sexy but that would most likely curse Rui's mind for the rest of his life.  It just bothered him in how he lied to Rui.

For the rest of the night Enmu laid on his bed thinking about Muzan after he thought of the question.

~~~~~~

Long chapter! Actually my longest for 6/5/23. Guess I was in a good mood today

Yes Enmu has a sister, not canon I know! Its different because like I said canon human Enmu was a living monster so I changed his past. Hopefully that's reasonable.

Also if the title makes no sense its because I don't know what to name

Don't forget to drink water 💧

Word count- 1798