Tormented Blue Eyes

Descending back down from the forest accompanied them with the silence of the breezes, no words out of them, not even the regular insult throwing they had in the past mounts

        Descending back down from the forest accompanied them with the silence of the breezes, no words out of them, not even the regular insult throwing they had in the past mounts.It was times like those when Giyuú would call her out or nag her, coming right back at her with bitter comments, he didn't spare her of them when she was hurrying to dress back up after the night they spend at the forest shrine.

        Despite being shaky, it sheltered them from rain pretty well, she would know, she was wet most of the time. Still couldn't believe she allowed the Hashira to look at her bare. In a way, it wasn't the first time, he already saw her plenty of times naked, even held her. But sleeping naked against him to maintain body temperature? It was like a tasteless joke!

"Where did you say the chief resides?" he broke the silence dismissing her red face.

"In the center of the village, that's where the council building is" she answered pointing with the tip of her finger that slide out of her long kimono sleeve. Gyiuú replies with a nod clutching his sword before taking the lead and leaving her behind.

      The chef was an old man, as most wise leaders were, he was feeble and conditioned by a stick to walk but rather than that he seemed healthy. His eyes betrayed him when he saw the hashira enter through the door and take a seat, the lower rank joins him shortly.

" Pardon our intrusion," he bows respectfully," we have returned from our quest. "

The chief nod.

"I am surprised that you made it through the night," the old man frowns," the mountain is merciless during a rainstorm."

"We faced worst during training," Giyuú dig into his pocket,"we bare good news. Our search was fruitful, we killed the demon."

"The village is safe!"Aki claps her hands happily," and we still have two more days to enjoy in the village!"

Giyuú shushed her.

"The demon we killed was smaller than the one described to us in the letter but I can understand how the panic of the citizens exaggerated its size and form," the hashira pulled a rapport out of his pocket, he wrote it that morning," alas, we will be departing as soon as we can. "

"Oh," Aki sighed disappointedly grabbing his shoulder from behind," Can't we stay longer Giyuú? I really want to try the hot springs, if there's no demon why the rush?"

He gave her a side-eye.

"Don't be a brat! We already overstayed our welcome. Those people need time to rebuild their lives after this tragedy."

"But the master said we have 2 more days before we depart, can we stay? Please, Mr. Village Chef!"

"If your boss said you should go then," he struggled his shoulders," I wouldn't want to keep you from other missions. "
" Oh, but I wanna stay!" she whined hitting her fists against the table.