I know that I need to cut Hantengu's head once again, especially since Urogi is just a clone... Alrighty then... I got my ears prepared and located Hantengu...

I then heard something creeping up below me and a few seconds later found myself forcefully in his hold... I sliced off his head and he let go of me, so I ran to the noise... Man now I have a claw mark where my stomache is... And it's bleeding...

I got up ignoring the pain and ran towards Hantengu... After some struggling I almost sliced his head off, but Urogi came back and used his power to make me unconscious... I got up a few minutes later, despite the pain and sliced his head off once again and then I sliced Hantengu's head off... Mission success!

I came back and had to heal my wounds yet again, but for some reason the power wasn't working and a scroll popped out of nowhere...

'Go to the fountain located here in the West side of the forest in order to regenerate your power! '

I saw a map and a compass and went to the location... It took me less than an hour to find, but it was so mesmerizing... The fountain flowed with light purple water... I touched the water and felt every injury that I had fully healed and I guess my breathing techniques powered up? I don't know, but at least I have another coin now!

Why does Hantengu's clones have to be one of the most difficult... After my nap, I opened my eyes to see that I was in the next dream... Did I accidentally sleep walked or something to get in this realm??? I will never know...

I had my Katana out and immediately prepared my hearing to track Hantengu once again...

Who am I getting this time... I wonder...

After a minute, I finally tracked him down, but the area had an upsetting aura filling it's presence yet it still was calm, no action was happening...

I walked to the location I was getting sent to until I heard something being thrown...

I quickly jumped out of the way and saw that if I was a second late, I would've been struck down by the spear...

I grabbed it and observed it... I wonder who has a spear, is very calm, yet is upset... Very upset... What is that emotion called...

Sorrow... Izetsu...

I then saw him in the midst and I stared back at him...

I backed away and ran off seeing that he grew smaller and smaller in the distance...

I turned my head around and screamed after I saw that he was right in front of me... He quickly grabbed my katana and I grabbed the blade part of it (don't try this at home...) I pulled it despite getting cut until I finally had my katana back in my hands...

I ran while muttering,

"Galaxial breathing: Ninth Form:💿💡 111 Light Years 💿💡..."

And my wounds healed up...

I firmly grabbed my katana and ran towards shrunken Hantengu yet again... I was about to slice him when Izetsu pulled my katana and me with it, in which I accidentally collided with him... I pulled it back and kicked him and quickly said,

"Second Form:🌙(Moon Based) Frosty Moon🌙!"

I sliced his head off quickly and saw him freeze up and die... I then saw that Izetsu disappeared and I sighed in relief and grabbed the coin and headed back to the Realm... I was happy and relieved that this wasn't as painful as the other routes for Hantengu's clones, but still a little difficult...

Huh... Who might be next... I wonder...

I was about to go in the portal when I heard someone... Walking closer to me...