His older brother...really far had too many hidden estates, enough for the man to completely go off the grid whenever he felt like it. As Jiho calmly stared, he snuck a gaze towards his stone faced brother.

He really only had one question for Elijah that he kept mostly to himself.

Why on earth was Elijah dragging him all the way over here?

He didn't say a word but he'd much rather get off and be on his way but they already left the city so what on earth could he say how.

He initially only kept quiet to not interrupt his brother's somber mood but now he was stuck in a bind.

It took prolonged minutes before they finally left the sparse yet tall trees and huge villa came into sight. It was perched on flat land that looked specifically cleared out. After the gates automatically swung open, a rich and luxurious sight entered Jiho's eyes.

The lush trees on both sides of the drove ways got taller and taller the more they drove. The greenery wasn't completely gone and instead combined with the design. The crash looked freshly cut and there was nothing out of place. A good distance away, Jiho could vaguely see a singular man with a leafblower and others trimming away at the lower tree branches.

Jiho snuck another glance at his brother. He guessed Elijah would rather chew on grass than dare set foot back into the hospital and turns out his guess was right.

After requesting early discharge, if he didn't want to go back? Who on earth could force him?

Jiho turned to look outside yet again. His brother really had fine tastes, Jiho had to admit. Maybe one day when he got the salary fitting of his position he could quietly add to his available funds and buy an asset like this when no one was looking-

"Jiho-"

Elijah's voice dragged him quite harshly away from his aspirations.

Jiho immediately straightened in his seat. "Sir?"

"We're here," His brother pointed out flatly.

"I can see that Sir," Jiho nodded, still marveling at the scenery.

"Jiho."

"Yes sir."

"Out," Elijah was getting impatient at Jiho's constant gawking.

"Oh, right!" Jiho's sense came back and he quickly got out of the car. He moved to the other side to go help and almost collided into Dr Yuri who came from one of the other cars and was also hurrying to the other passenger side. Neither of them saw the other.

"Hey watch it-" Jiho stopped at last minute.

"No, you watch it. You're in my way-!" Dr Yuri was fierce and appeared a little frazzled. Watching him go, Jiho felt a little irritated, then laughed. It wasn't all the time he got to see the you genius this worried.

Dr Yuri still hadn't recovered from the bomb heat went off thid morning when he was simply trying to rest. Like Jiho, he was also woken up early after midnight to learn of Elijah's 'plans'.

Not only did Elijah got up and out of bed before the prescribed timeframe, he learn't the news that Elijah ordered an early discharge and he had to approve then he had to witness first hand the injured man walking around as if he was fully healed.

Yuri was experiencing stress like no other but kept his woes and complaints to himself. He knew that doing otherwise would be like ranting to a brick wall. With a man this stubborn, one could only worry and hope nothing went wrong.

Before now, his life was sweeter than normally sweet. Being Elojahs sole doctor came with many huge perks, more than being a senior doctor in his family's hospital could give. Not to mention Elijah took him in without questioning how young he was for his abilities, only needing proof of his genius medical ability.