Me... You love... Me?

WOOOOOOOO! FINAL CHAPPY (I think) I told my friend and she's depressed... apparently.

Sanemi PoV ( 'cause his will be easier)

Did that really happen? Does he actually like me? Those were my only thoughts on the way to school. At school I was walking down the hall and Tanjiro gave me a thumbs up. His boyfriend Zenitsu (yes they got together) pointed to Giyu, made a heart sign with his hands and pointed to me. I blushed. Coco saw this and got very angry. She stormed up to me and I swear she growled and said "Stay away from my boy". Giyu walked up behind us "Coco I'm not yours... When will you realize that." Another guy walked up. "YEAH FEISTY YUU!" He yelled. "SHUT UP TOE! Guys, meet my best friend Sabito..." He sighed. "Oh good I thought he was your boyfriend..." I said. WAIT I SAID THAT OUT LOUD! Everyone looked at me. "Get a room you two." the guy SabiTOE said. Giyu blushed. "Shut up!" Giyu yelled. "Coco lets go the children need space..." he continued. The second time somebody said this to me in the past 2 days... They left. "Het Tomi-" I was interrupted. "You can call me Giyu..." Giyu said. "Okay Giyu I need to talk to you, not here somewhere private." I said. "Okay..? Wanna meet at mochi cafe after school?" He asked. "Sure I said.

~At mochi cafe~

Giyu PoV

Sanemi is going to meet me here soon. I think I might confess but what did he want to talk to me about?

Sanemi PoV

I finally found mochi cafe. It is literally in the middle of a forest... who the hell would put a cafe here... I go in and Giyu waves to me. I walk over "Okay since I can call you Giyu just call me Sanemi." I say "Okay." Giyu says. "Anyway I was going to say-" I paused then at the same time we said "I love you." It was so sweet. We left the cafe. And Giyu asked me "Will You be my boyfriend?" I nodded. We shared a kiss better than one in the dream could ever have been. "I love you Yuu." I said "I love you too Nemi..." I smiled. I have the best boyfriend ever.

Epilogue

Giyu PoV

We have been on and of dating for ten years Nemi is 35 now I am 34. Even Tanjiro married before me he got with Zenitsu. Nezuko is engaged to her girlfriend Kanao and Genya is dating Muichiro... looks like we won't be having any nieces or nephews. My birthday is in 2 days. Our wedding is today. We bought Mochi Cafe. It went out of business A few months ago. It was where we had our first kiss, first date and even where Nemi proposed to me we could not let go, so it will be our home. "Hey Yuu! It's time to go say your vows! Salami is waiting for you!" Toe yelled. "Coming Toe!" I yelled back. Oh I'm so nervous and yet so happy!

THE END

OMG I'm so happy, but also super sad! I FINISHED IT! GOOdbye and for the last time (on this story) I feel like I kinda sped this up... L out ->