Reputation

Sanemi PoV

After my dream I started paying more attention to the black haired boy. He was in 3 of my classes: math, english and PE and his name was Giyu Tomioka, he has two adopted siblings named Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado. He drives a blue convertible bug and is almost always with a girl named Shinobu but he always ignores her because she only flirts with him. So far I have seen her ask him out about 47 times and he has rejected her every time.

I wanted to ask him to try out for the soccer team ( I am the captain) but... I don't want to ruin my reputation. A few days later I was going to the bathroom and I heard a crunch I followed the noise to find a group of kids beating up "Tomioka...?" They all turned around and saw me and... ran away. Oh the perks of being popular...

Giyu PoV

I was in the bathroom when the bullies told me to follow them. I went, I guess I could probably beat them all up but I don't want to waste that much energy on them. So I just curled into a ball on the floor and took all the blows... until one of them tried to kick my head, I grabbed his ankle... and I may have squeezed too hard. The next thing I knew he was rolling on the floor in pain, the other people saw their friend hurt very badly so they decided to try and hurt me more (they didn't notice but he blocked every kick and punch) Then there was a new voice "Tomioka...?" and they all ran away.

Yay! Done with another chapter! I kinda feel like this will be important but idk...