(Chapter 10) I Can't do this anymore

JUST the chapter name!!!

Giyuu pov

"I can't do this anymore!" Genya yelled "I'm too tired." I looked around, Kanao lunged again and again but she didn't get anywhere. Sanemi was getting close to his head but the demon used his blood demon art and froze sanemi's sword, and it shattered. We were failing miserably. Genya was on the ground losing blood fast. I went over to him, he had a large deep gash from his collar bone to his thigh. I got out one of Aoi's concoctions, put it on the wound and bandaged him up. I called Kanao and she took him to safety and told me to bring Sanemi Genya's sword. I went to join the fight.

Kanao pov

I'm very tired. Genya is very hurt, he is bleeding very badly. Mr. Sanemi's sword just froze and shattered. I'm doing my best but I can't do this anymore. Giyu is helping Genya... Should I help them... Coin I need to flip my coin! Where the hell is my coin! Oh I see it is next to Genya I think it is a sign I need to go over. "Kanao!" Sanemi yelled "go help Genya so Giyu can fight with me! ... Also have him bring me Genya's sword."

-=-=-==-=-==In a place very far away-=-===-=-==-=

Muichiro pov

Nezuko came over to me. I have been planning to break up with her. I realized that I loved Genya when he went out to fight the mutant. "Mui..."Nezuko whispered "Mui..." she said louder. That got my attention, I was about to speak up but she cut me off: " Mui i'm really sorry but I can't do this anymore... I realized I like guys and girls. My brother said it is called being Bisectual, love you! I really do but I realized you're more like a brother to me. I'm sorry. I like..."

Cliffy :)