The car which was starting to move with his. Tears began fo scroll along his cheeks when he felt reaching his climax.

Tae: hahh~ yeah~ hhhh~

Jungkook felt it coming as well and lied Taehyung on the seat violently. He grabbed his waist and thrusted inside him roughly. The little figure under him screaming his name and asking for more.

Tae: Harder... Yeah!  Ahh-hahhh~ There... Mhm ~

Jungkook didn't stop pushing harder. He licked his lips and pulled out completely to hardly thrust once. Taehyung 's eyes widen. His toes curled up and when he finally found himself in the stars, he arched his back and held Jungkook 's arm as tight as he could. His moans getting louder.

Jungkook held the chair and got support on it as a huge pleasure went through his body. He began to tremble, never in his life he reached such a thunderous orgasm. He let it all inside Tae who didn't complain.

JK: God Damn it !!  Hahh~

Tae: Mmmmmmm~

He caught his breath and looked down at him. He was a mess but that was his pride. He leaned and kissed him gently this time. Then, he burried his face on the boy's neck. Taehyung panted heavily and closed his eyes as his hand slide into Jungkook 's brown hair a bit wet of the sweats.

They just stayed like that during long minutes. None of them actually knew what was going to happen next now that they crossed this line.

But for the time being, they just wanted to stay in each other's arms feeling each other's warmth. Taehyung placed a small kiss on the older's hair and sighed.

That was it.

He couldn't go back in time anymore to change anything that happened that night. They kissed, they made out, they shared a beautiful moment,

As bad as it was, they couldn't deny that they enjoyed it. The desir was there since a long time. Too long. And that was now relieved in a car in the parking lot of a club in jeju.

Tae: We should go back inside now. Taehyung finally said to break the silence. Jungkook just hummed and sat down slowly, agaisnt his heart.

He was exhausted.

JK: I want to sleep so bad. He said as he fixed his shirt and zipped his pants. Taehyung fixed himself as well and looked at the mirror. He was indeed a mess , with untidy hair and cheeks all red. His lips were even a bit injured, he couldn't remember when Jungkook bite them.

JK: What?

Tae: You bite my lips. He said shyly and lowered his head to wear his shoes.

Jk: Is that so?  Does that hurt?

Tae: No.. It's fine. Haha. Uhm..

There was an akward silence for a moment....

JK: Shall we go back to the hotel?

Tae: To do what?  Taehyung asked looking at him with Doe eyes.

Jungkook couldn't help but giggle. He found Taehyung adorable.

JK: To sleep. What else.

Tae: Oh. Right. Hahaha. Okay then but shouldn't we tell the others that, we are leaving?

JK: I don't think they will even notice our absence.

Tae: You are right. So just..

JK: the both of us.

Tae: Mmmm. Yeah.

Jungkook got in the front seat and looked around before looking through the mirror to see Taehyung.