He groaned at the sight and unbottoned his shirt gently not taking his eyes off the younger. Showing his chest and tattoos that never failed to impress Tae. His eyes looking at Jungkook up and down. His bulge was clearly seen.

He gulped at just the thought of touching and feel it inside him.

Making him scream....

Tae: Hyung..

JK: Mhm?  He hummed with a deep voice and ran a hand through his hair.

Taehyung stared at the center of his body with insistance which  Jungkook obviously noticed.

JK: Wanna see it?  He asked after some seconds.

Taehyung looked up at him and breathed heavily. He crawled to Jungkook and sat on his thigh gently.

Jungkook left a smirk and sniffled. Taehyung 's top fell off his shoulder making him look so messy and desperate. But the hottest view Jungkook ever had. He kissed his shoulder and chest and licked one of his nipples.

Tae: H-hhh~

Tae moved instinctively his hips as he felt Jungkook 's bulge against his ass. The latter licked his jaw and slipped his hand inside his shorts. He caressed his cheeks and began to pull the clothe down slowly.

Taehyung parted his lips and bite them. Then he pulled them down himself to his thighs. Jungkook held his waist tighter and unzipped his pants freeing his cock ready to explode.

Taehyung finally got to see it. That was just as big as he thought. He looked directly into Jungkook's eyes and without breaking the eyes contact, sat on it slowly...

His mouth widen slowly as the tip of it penetrate him. His nails burried in Jungkook 's shoulder. That was a mix of pain and pleasure that he weirdly liked. Jungkook caressed his cheek and pressed the bottom of his lips with his thumb. Taehyung licked it and began to suck on it sensually, leaving lustful moans.

JK: What a whore you are.. Jungkook whispered to his ear. Taehyung litteraly lost his mind with this sentence. He loved it..

Then he left this sentence that even Jungkook didn't except.

" I am a whore just for you. "

Jungkook rolled his tongue and shoved once harshly his member inside Tae who got surprised and burried his head into his hyung's shoulder.

JK: Fuck... Your hole is clenching around...

Tae: H-hhhh!

Jungkook began to move when he felt Tae ready. He went slowly at first not wanting to hurt the younger boy.

Taehyung bite his hand. Jungkook was so deep inside him. He had never felt so stuffed before. That was amazing.

But that was not his first time so why would Jungkook go so easy on him?

Thus, he took the lead and began to move up and down pushing Jungkook hard and deeper inside him. Jungkook looked up at him face deformed because of the too much pleasure. He was so tight and taking him so well. Taehyung got suport on the door of the car and ride him faster as it reached his sweet spot.

Their breathes were jerky and that didn't take long before steam formed on the windows. Jungkook caressed his tights and kissed his chest and collarbones. Kisses Taehyung barely felt because He was in a total trance only focusing on the huge thing pounding inside him. And the pleasure that it was.

Tae: Fuck.... H-hahhh~

JK: You are.. Hah~ gorgeous. Jungkook uttered as he pulled Taehyung in a kiss by the back of his head. Sweats were now dripping along their bodies. Taehyung 's snifull moans filled the whole car.