~29~

"Anyway! Let's play spin the bottle, and no tricks this time. Whoever the bottle lands on has to kiss them, if you don't kiss them, then 2 shots." Felix explained, placing a bottle on the ground, and pulling out his secret stash of alcohol.

"Aren't you three minors, still?" Chan squinted his eyes, looking at Han, Felix & Seungmin, The three looked at eachother, and back to Chan.

"umm.. excuse you?" Seungmin asked.

"You guys are still 16 and 17.. should you be really drinking alcohol?" Chan asked.

"Sir, remind me how old you are? You're 23. You're old. You're over 18, loser." Seungmin giggled.

"Right! and Us 3 can handle WAY MORE than you can." Felix rolled his eyes.

"So much sass." Minho mumbled.

"What was that, hyung? Did you say something or do I have to stomp on your dick for you to say it." Han glared at Minho, as minho clapped his hands over his mouth.

"Let's start the game, you weirdos." Hyunjin side-eyed all of them.

Felix spun the bottle, and the first choice was Seungmin and Minho. Both of them took 2 shots, as Felix spun the bottle again, This time It landed on Chan and Felix.

"Well?" Chan smirked at Felix.

Felix rolled his eyes,  crawling over to Chan and kissing him on the cheek, As felix was about to crawl back. Chan smirked and smacked Felix's ass.

"PERVERT!" Felix winced, rubbing his butt in pain.

This time Seungmin spun the bottle. It landed on Minho and Han. Minho winked at Han, as Han looked at Minho back, then looked down. All of a sudden, Han grabbed the bottle of alcohol, pouring two shots, and taking it.

"Plot twist.." Chan mumbled.

Minho looked at Han in confusion, maybe something was up? But, the game continued on and on, But it had to come to an end. Seungmin and Han were completely wasted, Out of all of the times when the bottle would land on Minho and Han, Han would take a shot.

Minho was utterly confused. But he, Chan and Hyunjin all went outside for a smoke. Meanwhile, Felix was in the kitchen making food, while Seungmin and Han were doing kpop karaoke.

"TASTE THAT PINK VENOM! TASTE THAT PINK VENOM, TASTE THAT PINK VENOM! GET EM GET EM GET EM!" Han screamed the lyrics out.

"STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOME LIKE WOAH WOAH WOAH! STRAIGHT TO YOUR DOME LIKE AH AH AH!" Seungmin continued to sing.

***

"So, you were clearly passed on so many times, when you could have been getting kisses." Chan smoked.

"Maybe it's because you called them sassy when Chan asked weren't they still minors." Hyunjin replied.

"But... he shouldn't be mad about that.." Minho replied.

"I mean what you said was uncalled for... I can defend myself, you know." Chan looks at Minho.

Minho sighed, looking up in the sky, and looking at the stars, Chan and Hyunjin both noticed him, and began to do the same thing, and they both sighed in unison.

"You know when you love someone so much.. it starts to become an obsession?" Minho mumbled.

"Yeah.." Chan mumbled thinking about Felix, and Hyunjin nodded, thinking about Seungmin. They turned around and looks at the person they were in love with and admired them.

After dancing and singing over 10 songs. Han started feeling lightheaded, He looked out the window and saw Minho, Chan and Hyunjin talking. He got up, hiccuped, stumbled outside, walked to Minho drunkly, getting onto of him, smelling him.

"Hyung.." Han mumbled.

"You reek of alcohol.. Why did I let you drink a lot?" Minho sighed.

"I want you.." Han said, rubbing himself against Minho, whimpering, and starting to cry.

"Well, I feel bad for you. Looks like you'll have a lot on your hands tonight." Chan chuckled, getting up and walking back inside.

"Let's go home, hm?" Minho started, picking Han up and carrying him on his back,  walking to his car.

"Hyung..?" Han asked.

"Hm?" Minho asked, continuing to carry Han to the car.

"How big is your dick?" Han giggled, hiccuping.

Minho paused, looking down at himself, and taking a peek into his pants, then continued walking. He was quite embarrassed.

"It's big enough for you." Minho replied.

"Just say it's tiny, oppaaa... you know it is...." Han laughed.

"J-Just go to sleep!" Minho was flushed, and placed Han at the backseat of the car, laying him down, as he dozed off almost immediately.

Minho began driving, constantly looking back at Han worriedly, once they got to Minho's penthouse, He placed him in bed, tucking him in, taking off his shoes, but Han whimpered and grasped onto Minho's Hand.

"D-Don't go.." Han mumbled.

"I'm not going anywhere, princess.. I'm right here." Minho chuckled lightly, caressing Han's hand and kissing it.

"H-Hyung.. I- I want you in me.." Han opened his eyes, looking at Minho, with a loving and cute smile.

"You're obviously drunk. I'm not doing anything without your consent." Minho replied.

"N-No.. i'm not d-drunk anymore.. i promise." Han hiccuped.

"Go to sleep birthday boy." Minho shook his head, laughing.

"P-please.." Han sat up, crying in pain as Slick started leaking out of him. Han's body never produced Slick, but right here.. At this moment, something felt off, and he constantly started wetting himself.

Minho paused, looking at how badly he was shaking. Minho has a tendency to always assert dominance on his bottoms, and He was scared he'd do it to Han. But, Minho did what Han wanted.

He opened his arms, and Han crawled to him, sniffling while hugging him. Minho's eyes widened as he felt Han's underwear and saw how much Slick was being released from Han. Now when he felt this. Something turned on in his body. Minho could feel his rut coming. He was hard as a rock, and instantly pinned Han on the bed, throwing the blanket on the floor.

The two stared at each other... Minho used his finger to trace Han's bottom lip, leaning in for a kiss.. Soon, they started making out. It was a clash of their lips.. This time, they couldn't stop. Minho tried pulling back, but his rut was taking over him. Minho started unbuttoning his skirt, pulling it off, and Han looked at him with a loving smirk.

Minho asserted his dominance, by putting his hands on Han's waist, tightly, making it impossible for Han to move at all.

Something exciting was coming, but was Minho... or Han ready for it?