~6~

"Hm?" Minho asked, looking up at Jisung.

"Lets... s-stop." Jisung replied.

Minho paused, and looked up at Jisung, and saw he was in a sexual position, with his shirt opened and hickeys all over his stomach, and neck, and gasped and snapped out of his rut.

"S-Shit. Fuck. I'm sorry.." Minho facepalmed.

"It's fine... you just didn't feel like yourself." Jisung replied, buttoning up his t-shirt.

"Sorry for the... hickeys.." Minho laughed softly, taking a peek at Jisung's neck.

"It'll eventually disappear right.." Jisung laid back down, curling up.

"Are you feeling better?" Minho asked.

"I still feel like shit. But your affection made the pain stop. But I know it'll come back." Jisung replied, sighing.

"Call me, If you need anything, alright? I'm right here for you." Minho pat Jisung's leg.

Jisung nodded, and closed his eyes. Minho got in bed next to him, pulling him in, and making sure the blanket was covering him, and they both fell asleep.

***
"And why were you late?"  Lee Dong-Suk asked.

"Sorry, Appa. Minho had a problem." Bangchan replied.

"A problem, Eh? What. Problem."  Lee Dong-Suk chuckled, and looked to Changbin

"Nothing. Minho just needed help with something." Bangchan stated.

"I don't think I was asking you." Lee Dong-Suk scoffed.

"He got into a fight." Changbin lied.

"With whom? Kill them." Lee Dong-Suk rummaged through his files.

"Some random Omega. He won though." Changbin continued to add on to his lies, and said.

"Hm. Alright. Bring me this Omega. Hes significantly weak, So there shouldn't be any problem with bringing him here, right?" Lee Dong-Suk said, handing Changbin and Bangchan a folder.

The problem was... that this was Han Jisung. The omega who was staying with Minho. Changbin looked down at the folder nervously, and back at his father.

"Appa, There's a slight problem with this omega." Changbin said

"Which is?" Lee Dong-Suk rolled his eyes, and replied.

"He's reserved. He has an alpha's claim mark on his neck."  Bangchan stated.

"Oh really? Omega's dont really find their mates until their seniors. So I'm finding it hard to believe. Bring him here." Lee Dong-Suk gave them both the 'glare' 

"Yes sir.." Changbin said, lowly.

***
Minho couldn't sleep at all, he only thought about Jisung's safety. He held him close whenever he'd get wary of him, but it wasn't just being wary. Something about Jisung struck Minho in the heart. He wasn't familiar with the feeling, but it started to feel like Love.

Minho kissed Jisung's forehead, and his shoulder blade, before getting up, and leaving the room. Before Minho could sit down on the couch and relax, his doorbell rung. He walked to the door, and opened it, to see it was his brothers.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Minho asked.

"We have to take him." Changbin said.

"No." Minho said, plainly.

"He's the next Omega on the list. We have to take him." Changbin stated.

"He can kill me, but not take him." Minho replied.

"What is so special about this Omega, huh? Minho. Do the right thing and give him to us." Bangchan added.

"Right thing? Selling omegas seems RIGHT TO YOU? If I don't take care of him, who will... If I didn't bring him here, he would be tossed around and used like a fucking soccerball." Minho replied.

"That's how it is. Were the highest ranking in the hierachy, We get the royalty treating. We get the good shit. They are born that way, Lee Sae-Bak told me the other day, he got in between his legs before and that's because... That's what they are used for. Sex, Money and Children." Changbin replied.

"How could you even say that? Just because you use your husband like a sex doll, doesn't mean I'll do the same. I'll never be like you, I don't want to be the heir of the company. I don't want to sell Omegas. Fuck omegas, and throw them away. I want to keep HIM safe. I don't want to hurt him. But this feeling. This rut is taking over me, and I'm trying SO fucking hard to keep my dick in my pants. Just because you all are used to it, doesn't mean I am." Minho replied, sniffling and holding in his tears.

"Okay... Fine.  I'll make up an excuse. Just incase anything goes bad. Heres the key to my safe house bunker. I'll text you the address." Changbin sighed.

"Thank you." Minho stated, taking the key from Changbin and closing the door, after both boys left.

"M-Minho.." Jisung came out of the room, stumbling onto the floor in pain, trying to wriggle his way to him.

"Who told you to get out of bed?" Minho laughed a bit, picking him back, and walking Jisung and himself to the couch, when Minho cuddled Jisung giving him affection and love. 

"I.. h-heard... aruging." Jisung groaned, holding onto his stomach.

"Sorry. Family issues." Minho chuckled lightly, patting Jisung's head.

"I-It's fine... b-but thank y-you." Jisung replied.

"Why are you thanking me?" Minho asked.

"y-you took care of m-me... e-even when i..didn't ask you too." Jisung smiled.

"Hey. I'm just glad.. your alive.. That's what friends do, right?" Minho asked.

"Mhm." Jisung nodded.