~22~

"Nothing.. Just.. Minho got out of control, I got this.." Chan replied.

"Is he okay.." The teacher said.

"I'm fine.. just let me go talk to him.." Minho stated.

"You can in the morning. Just go to my room, Felix will sleep with Han. Go." Chan pointed to their room, letting him walk there.

Minho was calm. He calmed down, but he was disappointed, that he let his anger and jealousy take over him. Felix knocked on Han's door, and Han went to go open it, Felix quickly hugged Han, as he looked around and checked.

"Did he hurt you? Are you okay?" Felix asked, worriedly.

"I'm fine.." Han wiped his tears.

"I.. I hate to say it, Han.. The more time you spend with Minho, he grows more attached. He's becoming too possessive." Felix explained.

"He has no one in his life except for his brothers, and me.. If I'm not there, who will." Han  looked at Felix, holding his tears in.

"I know, I know.. i'm just scared he'll hurt you in the future.." Chan said.

"Hey.. I'm strong. I'll handle him.. Just be safe, along with Seungmin.. okay..?" Han hugged him.

"Okay.. Okay! Enough crying, let's get some sleep." Felix hugged him back, wiping his tears, and pushing him off of his bed.

"Good night, ugly." Han smiled.

"Good night, smelly roach." Felix smiled back.

***

"How did you guys sleep?" Han approached the table where Chan, Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin were sitting.

"Considering, Chan almost tried to kill me last night, I think I'm doing okay.." Hyunjin said.

"Wait what?! I was soundly asleep, what the hell happened? Why was Chan trying to kill you?" Seungmin asked, not knowing what the hell was happening.

"Nothing!" Chan, Han, Felix and Hyunjin stated in unison.

Han slumped into his seat, sighing and thinking about last night. Minho entered the cafeteria, and it went completely silent. Felix and Chan looked at Minho, as he was coming to sit next to Han.

Han was focusing on his eating, as he felt someone's hand, pull his waist.

"Good Morning." Minho stated, taking Chan's Juice Box.

"HEYYYYY! I WAS GONNA DRINK THAT!" Chan grunted.

"Don't care.." Minho replied.

Han was scared, he wasn't completely over last night, but he did know that Minho didn't do it on purpose. Han felt sick to his stomach, and he was about to throw up. Seungmin was quick to catch on, and grasped onto Han's hands.

"Are you gonna throw up..?" Seungmin asked, leaning in and whispering.

"I just feel a little nauseous, I'll be fine.." Han held his stomach.

"Let's go to the nurse. Hm?" Seungmin replied.

"You okay?" Minho said, seeing Han's Hands on his stomach.

"I'm fine.." Han assured Minho, giving him a warm smile.

"He's lying." Seungmin said, opening his juice box.

"I'm fine." Han said, as he gagged, literally.

"Nurse. Now." Felix got up.

"No.. No, S-Sit down.. I'll take him.." Minho stated, bending down on the floor.

"Huh..?" Han said.

"Get on my back, and let's go." Minho stated.

Chan, and Hyunjin looked at each other and began laughing. They found this too cute. Han climbed on Minho's back, as Minho walked out of the cafeteria, walking outside slowly and going to approach the Nurse's office, but then he stopped and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I scared you.." Minho replied.

"Mm.." Han groaned.

"You okay, Princess?" Minho looked, as he heard Han's low groans, he ran quickly into the Nurse's and placed him on the bed, as the nurse checked him out.

"Oh.." The Nurse Stated.

"Huh.. what's wrong?" Minho asked.

"It's best, If we talk outside.." The nurse replied, looking at Han's condition.

"Is it that bad..?" Minho said.

"Um.. just follow me out here." The Nurse said, walking outside, as Minho followed behind her.

"His.. body is starting to weaken. Since he doesn't have an alpha mark on him. His body is turning weaker. The venom coming from the Alpha's teeth, is like medicine. Think of it as something that boosts your immune system. To be precise, If you don't have sex with Han, in about 2-3 months..." The Nurse explained.

"W-What will happen?" Minho asked.

"He'll either become infertile or die.. So you have to leave a mark on him, OR... You can put venom in his system, and then after I give him a serum, that will balance out the venom, and the serum, so that his body isn't as weak. So, Now's your chance.." The Nurse smiled.

"I'll.. I'll put venom in his body." Minho replied.

Minho sighed, as he walked back into the Nurse's Office, and went to pick up Han, and place him on his lap, as his neck was revealed, Minho leaned in, as he closed his eyes, inhaling Han's scent, and opened his eyes, and his large canine teeth grew in, and he began to dig them into Han.

"Mmph.." Han winced, holding onto Minho, whimpering softly.

"Just a second, baby.." Minho said, putting venom into his body

"That should be enough.." The Nurse said, grabbing her serum, and a syringe, then pushing it into Han's shoulder.

"What now.." Minho asked.

"He should be knocked out for a good 25 minutes, If you want.. I'll give you two some space.." The nurse smiled, leaving the room.

"What am I gonna do?" Minho said in English.

He'd have to put a claim's mark on him soon. He carried Han back onto the bed, and took off his sweater, and covered him with it, and waited in the chair next to him, and went on his phone. He also held his hand, so Han would wake up with a sense of relief and not panic.

An hour passed, and it was passed the time that Han was supposed to wake up. But he did wake up, he felt numb, he saw Minho on his phone, and holding his hand.

"It hurts.." Han mumbled, rubbing his neck.

"I injected venom into your system, sorry... How are you feeling?" Minho got up, and pulled Han into a hug.

"Are you gonna mark me..?" Han asked.

"Hm?" Minho looked at Han.

"I heard everything.. Are you gonna mark me.." Han pulled away from the hug, and played with his fingers.

Minho sat there in the silence, as he looked at Han, He didn't know what to say, nor did he have an exact answer.

"Have you eaten this morning, I can go buy you some food.." Minho asked.

"Answer the question.." Han mumbled.

"There is pizza, hamburgers, and more.." Minho said.

"LEE MINHO... ANSWER THE QUESTION." Han cried out.