Chapter Six

**A/N: Picture is of Leo.**

I looked into all the eyes that were staring at me, each pair waiting for an explanation. They were all curious to figure out how I knew that boy. The boy who was out to kill us.

"Who's Nathan?" Scott asked again, crossing his arms.

"Nathan is my friend. Well my partner." I told them.

"Explain." Derek told me.

"Well I guess I have to tell you from the beginning." I told them. They all nodded at me, relaxing as I sighed in disbelief as I opened my mouth to speak.

~Start of Flashback~

I twirled the knife around on its tip, my mind wondering about things. There was a light clicking sound, reminding me of the clocks that were placed with such precision at the front center of the classrooms of Beacon Hills, torturing us with it's slow moving hands. Click. Click. Click.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and turned my head to see the lock moving ever so slightly as someone tried to quietly break in. Truth be told if I wasn't so close to the door I probably wouldn't have heard it at all.

I picked up my gun and knife, holding them expertly as I turned completely towards the door. It had to be a human because any supernatural would've just burst through the door, or the wall for that matter.

I waited as the clicks finally stopped, the knob slowly turning as whoever it was successfully picked the lock.

As soon as the door opened I fired my weapon three times, midway through the air at whoever's chest. Only problem was there was nobody there. At least nobody standing up.

On the floor, trembling slightly was a slightly pale boy, around my age though his face said otherwise. He had dark brown, almost black hair. He pulled his face up from the ground and smiled weakly at me, his intense blue eyes revealing nothing but fear. He removed his trembling hand from the door and slowly got up, raising his hands as my gun now aimed correctly at him.

"Wow Stiles, way to shoot at my little brother." A voice I knew too well laughed, peeking his head around the door frame.

"Well he really shouldn't be picking a lock so loudly, though since I now know he's your brother it makes more sense now." I spat. The older blue eyed male came around the corner making the resemblance between the two more apparent. The only difference was the looks in their eyes. The younger of the two looked completely scared out of his wits while the older emitted confidence.

"Why is this the first time I'm hearing of your brother Leo?" I asked, carefully crossing my arms.

~Flashback Interrupted~

"Wait, so the guy that scared the crap out of you four has an older brother?" Jackson asked. I nodded, realizing sometime in my story I managed to position myself in an equal distance between Derek and Liam, both of whom showed concern in their eyes.

"And is this older brother just as scary as Nathan?" Scott asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Wouldn't know." I told them. "Honestly haven't had contact with him since I met his brother. Can I finish my story however?" I asked them.

"Well I don't see what some scared guy have to do with a guy that frightened four werewolves.". Jackson mumbled his comment.

"Well if you could learn to not enjoy the sound of your own voice for once I could probably tell you." I said, smiling kindly at the end. He twisted his face up at me but didn't say anything else.

"Stiles continue." Scott told me.

~Resume Flashback~

"Well my brother was to stay out of trouble until he was ready. He had to live an ordinary life until something disrupted his little bleak existence." Leo said. "So take care of him." Leo said, patting his little brother's back. He smiled devilishly at me, a carefree wink crossing his face that his brother didn't see. He turned around and walked out silently, leaving me alone with Nathan.