-CHAPTER 12-

3rd Person POV:

It was lunch and everyone went to the JYP special organic cafeteria. Everyone was hungry, everyone except Amber. They got their food and were going to sit at a table when, "Idiots and Amber! Come here!" Amber's head moved to the voice and the guys looked in the direction of the voice because they heard Amber's name. "Chaer!" Amber said and went off to join ITZY. The boys assumed the 'idiots' was meant for them so they went and sat down as well. "How's practice going?" Yeji asked them and Changbin smirked. "Amber here is very punctual. So punctual that she came exactly on time for our rap session..if you believe that there is something very wrong with your brain. She actually lost track of time and I found her dancing to 'As If It's Your Last'! She was soo confused, isn't it my dear Ambi?" he said. "It was a mistake..I get carried away when I dance, not my fault" she mumbled in a small voice, embarrassed but everyone heard her. "Don't worry, you're not alone. So does Yeji unnie" the youngest of everyone at the table, Yuna spoke. Everyone laughed, no one noticed that Amber was barely eating her food, well one person did. She got up without anyone noticing her and put her tray away. When she joined them again, "Where were you?" Ryujin asked. "Oh I finished so I put my tray away" "Dessert?" Chaeryeong asked her. "No thanks, I'm good" she replied back and sat down drinking some water and then joined in on the conversation.

The group had a meeting so they all left a bit earlier, waving ITZY goodbye. The meeting was nothing important but Jay-why-pee called Amber to his office to discuss some matters after the meeting.

"Come in!" and Amber walked in, bowing to the elder male. "You wanted to meet me?" she asked him. "Yes, I did. I thought it was more a private matter so I wanted to discuss it in private. If you and Seo-jun are getting serious in your relationship I want you to come and and tell me, okay?" JYP said completely oblivious to the recent events. "Um, actually, me and him..broke up.." she said slowly. She meant to tell him but thought she would tell him the next day because she was too packed then. "Oh..I see.  May I know what happened?" "Well, he cheated and I ended it" she said calmly. "When did this happen?" "Yesterday" "I see I see..do you by any chance want a break? Like just a while off work?" "No, there's no need really. I mean I won't take a break just because of him" "You're a good child" he smiled to her and then continued, "You can leave now and join your group in practice. Goodbye!" She returned the smile, "Goodbye!" bowed and then walked out.

As she was walking to the practice room, an arm pulled her into a storage room. "Ow!" she said but the person whisper-yelled "Shhh!" and Amber looked to the side to see Chaeryeong. Chaeryeong closed the door of the storage room and walked over to Amber. "What the hell!?" Amber whisper-yelled as well. "You could've just told me to meet you here! Why did you have to do that! Jeez Chaer!" she continued. "Sorry! But anyways I need to talk to you" she started speaking seriously. "Uh huh, you have all my attention now!" "Great! At lunch, you didn't eat. Why?" Chaeryeong was indeed that person who noticed Amber not eating. "What do you mean? I did eat though" "You can't lie to me Amber! I was watching you the whole time! I saw you just picked on your food and then threw it all away and above that, YOU REJECTED DESSERT! You never say no to dessert, so what's wrong? Did Seo-Jun do something?" Amber stayed quiet. "That little piece of shit! I'm gonna kill him! What did he do? Huh! He hurt my bestie and now he deserves to die!" she said angrily, protective bestie be like-

"We broke up..he was cheating..with another girl, she was so much more beautiful. With her, he didn't have to worry about her being an idol and being busy all the time. He wouldn't have to worry about her living in a dorm with a huge bunch of boys" Amber said, she had held in all her sadness till then the entire day. With Chaeryeong she felt comfort in sharing how she felt. How upset she was, how low her self-esteem had gone. Everything.

"Don't Amber! You are beautiful, amazing and that bitch boy did not deserve you! If he really cared and liked you, he would have no problems with your schedule. He'd understand since it was your dream. Since you were pursuing your dream. But he wasn't, he was a piece of shit that deserves to die for doing that to you and that girl. Come here" Chaeryeong said as she opened her arms wide for Amber to come hug her. 

Amber started to cry, she was finally letting it all out. Everything she missed about him, how kind he was, how he would bring her flowers every date because of how scared he was of the guys, how they gave him death threats the day they met him, everything.

A few minutes later she calmed down and came back to normal. "Thank you Chaer, for always being with me. Whenever I need you, you are there. If you ever need someone, call me. I'll be right there. Okay?" Amber said to her. Heart touched Chaeryeong hugged her again and said her, "Always will be there for you. You are the person I need the most in my life. I love you and I'm always here for you. I know you are always here as well and I'll call if I ever need you" Chaeryeong replied back letting her go.

They left the storage room un-noticed by the workers and went into their practice rooms.

After the long day of work, everyone was exhausted and collapsed on the sofa. Amber just chuckled at them and went in her room for a shower.

When she left she felt like going for a walk and so she informed the guys and left the house. When she walked out, a hand pulled her...