Disapperance

"DADDYYY" the king woke up to the sound of his daughter screaming and crying for him. He still had trouble walking so he grabbed his cane and started limping to where his daughters room was,feeling concerned as to why she was crying so much even some maids looked at that direction in concern. "What's troubling you dear?" "HES GONE!" She tearfully showed her father the note that was dark chocos goodbye letter "hand that to me!" The tearful princess handed the note to her father as she sat on the floor feeling helpless in the situation. The note read, "dear father and sister,I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused to this family. I'm sorry for hurting you father,I'm sorry for not being strong enough for you sister,but most of all,I'm sorry I was ever a bother to you. I have made the decision to leave this family and never return things are better off that way. Hope you get better soon father. -dark choco cookie" The king had tears in his eyes as he finished reading the message his daughter launched herself into her father still being aware of the injury. "W-what do we do daddy?! I want my twin brother back" she tearfully said. "I promise you this my daughter,once I am better we will send a search party consisting of the most excellent soldiers to help find dark choco cookie I promise you" "o-okay daddy,can I sleep with you tonight?" "Of course my princess" the kings picked up his daughter who immediately fell asleep exhausted from all the crying. The king arrived at his bedroom and opened the door and gently placed his daughter on his bed him following after. Once he was next to his daughter she immediately cuddled into him falling asleep once again. Be safe,brother.