Part 2: Chapter 23

*Anne Poppy Sallow pictured above*

Finally I found my voice. "How did you get here?"

"Ava sent me back for a few minutes." He walked into place like he owned it. I guess he did. But.. this was confusing.

"Should we get the kids."

"No... i can't take them yet. Soon but not yet. They are okay though. Is Eleazar okay? He Can be..." he kind moved his hand back and forth. "Extra. He's like his mom honestly."

"Uh.. I'm slightly offended by that but they are fine. El is.. slightly traumatized."

"Who wouldn't be." Older Sebastian looked at the stuff on our bookshelf. "Cerus is batshit crazy and pissed of at you."

He looked around the cottage a bit more kind of just looking at everything. He finally got to the tree and looked at all the empty gift boxes. "Why are there so many?" He whispered.

"Marc...he found out they were here."

Older Sebastian's continued to stare at the boxes not making any reaction. After a few seconds he looked away and back at us. Sebastian was holding my hand tightly which older Sebastian saw and smiled.

"We are so cute." He chuckled.

Sebastian cleared his throat, "so you just came to stand in our living room and ask about the kids?"

"Yup, also check on Ava. Since her neck was almost broken in half." He crossed the room and lifted my chin slightly making my face go red again.

As older Sebastian examined the now almost invisible bruise on my neck his eyes flickered up to my face quickly and he smirked, "calm down Avs' I'm a married man."

My Sebastian quickly moved me back a couple steps as the older one held his hands up innocently. "I really don't know how to feel right now this is confusing." Sebastian admitted making the older one laugh.

"Yeah, being jealous of yourself can be weird."

"I'm not jealous-"

"Any way, your neck is healing really well. We noticed that when Cerus causes an injury we can't heal it with magic. Even Ava's magic is useless.. especially since she isn't..." he slammed his mouth shut as if to force himself to stop talking.

"Since She what?" I asked.

"Ah nothin don't worry about it little Avs'" he gave me that 'I'm totally not hiding stuff smile' that I get from my Sebastian and Eleazar. "There is one more
Reason I'm here." He looked at the clock. "Ooh. Right on time."

He walked out the front door taking his wand out. He stood silently for a moment while Sebastian and watched from behind. It was dark. All you could see was the snow on the floor and the light in the windows from the other cottages.

"There you are." He whispered as fire suddenly shot out of the darkness towards the house. "Maxima Protego." He called making a giant barrier appear protecting the whole house.

"Im so strong in the future." Sebastian whispered in my ear making me smile slightly and look at him. "My máxima protego would not look like this right now."

"Accio!" Older Sebastian yelled making who ever shot the fire float towards us quickly. "I knew it would be you." Older Sebastian smirked.

"I'm not actually surprised either." I mumbled watching Rebecca struggle to break free. "Kiss didn't work so you gotta burn my house."

"You're a traitor." She hissed. "You took out our leader so we will end you."

"Your first mistake was making Laurent your leader."I sighed.