3. Please? (S)

Spencer opens the door and steps out. He has nothing on but a towel around his waist. He looks so perfect, even with his hair soaking wet and his skin pink from the hot water.

"Guess I forgot extra clothes too" he says as he's walking directly toward me.

I feel hot again and sit up, already starting to breathe hard. He makes his way to the side of the chaise lounge and he's standing over me, not in an intimidating way but definitely in a dominant way.

I was surprised by this. Spencer was always fairly submissive at work. He was smart and always had something to say and had a relatively strong personality, but he wasn't necessarily dominant. Eye contact wasn't his thing. But for some reason he always looked straight into eyes every time, never breaking the contact unless I did.

He reaches his hand out to me. "You're not sleeping on this couch. C'mon, get on the bed".

Without a second thought, I reach my shaking hand out to grab his. I smile and bite my bottom lip. He helps me to my feet then he grabs my waist and pulls me up against him. I can feel his heart beating fast and we start breathing hard, fast, and in sync. He runs his thumb across my lips then places his hand on my cheek.

"Left or right side?" he says basically breathing the words into my mouth.

"I, uh, usually sleep in the middle I guess" I answer.

"Good, me too" before he can even finish the sentence he pulls me into his lips and we're making out. Hard. Sloppily. Passionately.

Spencer slides his hands under the t-shirt I'm wearing and grips my waist. My hands are on his chest and I slide them down to his waist, where I realize his towel has fallen to the ground. I pull away from his lips, look down, and see it. And it's even bigger than it felt in the shower. When my eyes come back up, he's looking at me and smiling. We're both breathing hard into each others' mouths and you can almost hear how hard and fast our hearts are beating.

Finally, I slide my hand down and rub his dick. He closes his eyes, throws his head back, and lets out a breathy moan. Hearing him makes my knees weak and my stomach turn. It encourages me to keep going. His body is still wet, making it easier to pump my hand up and down. His teeth are clenched and his perfect, sharp jaw is tense. He starts groaning louder & faster. I let out soft moans because of how good it feels so make him feel good.

"Fuck y/n. Oh my god" Spencer says through his heavy breathing and groans.

I go to drop to my knees but before I can get all the way down he grabs my neck, just under my chin, and pulls me back up to his lips.

"What? Is something wrong?" I say quietly.

Spencer smiles but doesn't answer. He grabs my waist hard and lifts me up slightly above the ground. He turns us around and carefully drops me on the edge of the bed. He kisses my lips and starts trailing down to my neck and my collarbones. He places one hand on my upper thigh, squeezing gently, and the other on my waist under my shirt. He stops kissing me and takes both hands to the bottom of my shirt. I put my arms up and he lifts it over my head.

He steps back and looks at my body, examining every inch of me. He takes a deep breath, and swallows hard. I bite my lips, slightly chewing at my skin to keep me from begging him to touch me. We make eye contact and I nod, letting him know he can keep going. He leans in and keeps kissing down my body. He's grabbing my hips and I can feel them start to rock back and forth into his hands. His kisses are getting rougher and harder. I'm sure he's leaving his mark on my body. He moves down to my chest and twirls his tongue around my nipples. This sends chills down my body and look up and moan. Spencer's hands move to my thighs and they're so big that they wrap around the entire front. His tongue plays with my nipple and he puts it between his teeth, gently pulling and tugging at it as he pulls away.