A message on the Wall and petrifications

October 31st, 1992

Great Hall, Hogwarts

Harry POV

"Well, nothing strange happened yet" said Harry happily. Not trolls, not crazy teachers, well, there was a fraud DADA teacher and a bully potion teacher.

"Don't jinx it!" Said Hermione a bit angry

"Why did he say that?" Astoria asked as she devoured some chocolate cake

"Last year there was a troll" said Hermione "and almost squash me, if it wasn't for Ronald and Harry"

"You think something will happen this year as well?" Astoria ask as she started to eat a second piece of chocolate cake

"We hoped not" said Harry. As dinner ended and they walked in the hallways. Harry wanted to say some words that probably will put him in detention for a month at least

"You talk too soon, Harry" said Ginny "way too soon"

"I know" said Harry as he read the message on the wall and use the cleaning spell on Malfoy's mouth when he said the "m" word. Of course it was wandless and nonverbal magic. The only thing that was heard of Malfoy was a squeak as bubbles come out of his mouth and the laugher of the students

The chambers of secrets has been opened!. Enemies of the heir beware!

"Seriously?" Harry said annoyed when he saw the cat of hell, Mrs Norris petrified, hunging from a lamp "do I seriously have this much bad luck????"

"Move!!" Screech Filch, the horrible caretaker. When he saw the cat of hell aka mrs Norris, he screeched "my cat!!!. You kill my cat!!!". For some reason, the moron was blaming Harry

"No, I didn't" said Harry "I was with everyone else on the Great Hall!". But the old creep didn't listen to Harry and try to attack him but he point his wand at the creep "Do not touch me" said Harry angry. After that Dumbledork try to put the blame on Harry for some unknown reason but Snape spoke in favor of Harry, much to his surprise but he guess it was because he hated Filch as much as everyone in Hogwarts and so Harry was clean. Everyone knew Harry was on the Great Hall. But that didn't stop some rumors which pissed off Harry. Then his life became more annoying when a student was petrified after the quidditch match, in which he lost the bones of his arm thanks to the idiot of the DADA teacher, Gilderoy "Fraudulent" Lockhart. And he got a visit from the annoying house elf that almost make him lost the Hogwarts express but he didn't know Harry had house elves, which make him get into the platform anyway. Then another student was petrified and for some bad luck, Harry found him and he got blamed for it. Why?. Because he show he was a parseltongle and that was the first time Ron abandoned him and Hermione too. He was bullied by a lot of students. Even the Gryffindor team was doing it, so he quit the team and told them he will come back only if they apologize to him. The only students talking to him was Astoria, Ginny and Neville.

"They saw me in the Great Hall" Harry said annoyed "I was playing a match on the second attack. It was just pure bad luck on the third!. Why do they behave like this?"

"Because they are idiots" said Astoria "my sister believes you, by the way. She is just too proud to tell you and still angry at me for been a Gryffindor and making her kiss you"

"Well, you were the one to make the bet, not me!" Said Harry "I was already preparing to do her homework!"

"But you said I was a lioness!" Said Astoria confused and annoyed

"You are" said Harry smiling, making her blush "but I thought you would be a lion on a field of snakes"

"Ohh..." Said Astoria blushing a crimson red, Ginny laught alongside Neville "the hat said I wasn't cunning enough for Slytherin and I was more an eagle and a lion"

"So, you could have been in Ravenclaw?"  Harry asked interested

"Yeah" said Astoria and suddenly, she started coughing and Harry's eyes widened when he saw the blood. Astoria told Ginny and Harry about her blood curse before and Harry got extremely worried

"Are you okay Tori?" Harry asked with worry

"I am" Astoria answered with a smile

"Let me take you to madam Pomfrey" said Harry. Astoria shook her head

"No, I am okay" said Astoria but Harry knew she was lying

"Very well" said Harry as they went to class. He went towards potions and the girls to herbology. He was going to save her, he didn't care how but he will do it. He may be twelve and he wasn't even sure if he love her, but he will make sure Astoria Greengrass has a long life

AN: You maybe wondering why I haven't wrote Snivillus first class or Gilderoy the fraud first class, well, I think we all READ it more than enough, I mean, it's the same every time, even when sometimes Harry writes things to make the fraud embarrassed or angry. The same with Snape's. In some Harry answers the questions and he either gets bullied worst or praise (if the writer is a Snape fan which I am not so much). Snape is a bully, fictional work or not the man bullied an abuse child and didn't care one bit. Same goes with Neville. If the teacher acts like that in chemistry, well, the student would probably blow up the classroom or let out some toxic element that could seriously injuried people or worse. I will not do the classes, Harry will just described them. I have read various fics where Harry is abandoned because he spoke parseltongle and then makes peace with Ron and Hermione. Here he will forgive but not completely. Like you read in the first chapter, Harry will not give many chances to people.