Chapter 11

Frank's POV

As I drove up to Gerard's house, I got out of the car and went to knock on the door. I waited for a couple of minutes as a herd crutches coming down the stairs. Then the door opened.

"Donna and Donald at work?" I asked him as he opened the door( Donna and Donald are his parents)

"Ya. I can't wait to get this stupid thing off!" Gerard said with a smile on his face.

"I can't wait either!" I said as I walked in kissing his cheek.

"We'll Ill go get dressed then we can go."

"Sounds good." I said. As he went up the stairs, I went in the kitchen to fix his to-go coffee. Then I walked up stairs. I heard grunting coming from his room. I looked around the door which was open and saw him on his bed trying to pull his pant leg over his single free leg. I laughed, he looked up and blushed.

"Oh. Uhh... Haha. Do you mind helping?" He asked. He had like 5 pairs of pants now that had a leg cut off.

"No. But ummu are going to bring a pair of normal pants?" I asked walking in his room. He looked sexy in just his boxers.

"Haha. Duh! Now help please?"

"I'm comin" I said. He laid his head down. But instead of helping with his pants, I couldn't help but climb on top of him and start kissing him. Quickly, our tongues were moving around inside each others mouths. My hand were moving through his hair, as his hands went up my shirt then soon pulling it over my head. He was unbuckling my pants when... Well. You can guess what happened next.

Gerard's POV

When Frank flopped down next to me I looked at the clock. 30 minutes till my appointment.

"Franky... We have to be there in 30" I said he looked at the clock.

"Indeed we do. Alright then." he paused as he put his pants on. "You are so god damn amazing!" He said as he put his shirt back on.

"So are you. Now can I finally get help with these pants?"

"Haha. Ya." He said as he slipped them over my legs. I stood up as he grabbed my David Bowie shirt, kissed me slipped it over my head then kissed me again. I pushed him away and said.

"Ok. Let me go and brush my hair. Ill want to take a shower after I get this thing off. Then off to the hair stylists!" I said with a grin on my face.

"Haha. Ok." I went into my bathroom, brushed my hair then walked out. I had luckily brushed my teeth before Frank came over. I walked out and heard moving downstairs. When I went into the kitchen, he was filling up his coffee. He turned around and handed me my coffee.

"Thanks babe." I kissed him on the cheek.

"No problamo! No lets go get that thing off your leg!" He said as he headed for he door.

When the cast was finally off and the doctor walked out to get the receipt, I looked at Frank.

"Why you lookin at me like that?"

"Pants?" I asked

"Oh shit. Woops." He looked at me with a slightly scared but more shocked face.

"God damn it. Oh well... Oh god my leg smells. Shower! I need a shower!!" I said as the smell from my leg reached my nose.

"What?" Frank got a little closer to me.

"Oh dear god! You're right!" When the nurse walked in I signed the receipt and then we left. I had to leave in a wheel chair, because it was the hospitals policy, I also looked super weird with only one pant leg. I couldn't wait to take a shower without having a bag over my leg!