Chapter TWENTY-TWO

Start from the beginning

"I don't remember asking for your opinion." I said and gave a her sickly sweet smile.

"Charles!" She whined and I rolled my eyes at her while Charles subtly held me back by holding onto the hem of T-shirt.

"Charles!" Another voice called out with happened to be Pierre who was walking towards us with Kika.

"I'm going." I told Charles and stepped away from him and began walking away but Pierre stopped me,why didn't Charles stop me?

"Where are you going we are doing that secret Santa thing in like forty five minutes." He said and looked me puzzled, I shrugged and hugged Kika while that one just stood there. (I know it's before but like I can't really help it now can I?)

"What's wrong?" Kika whispered to me,she knew about my relationship with Charles since Pierre is her boyfriend.

"I'm uncomfortable." I whispered to her but unfortunately Charles heard that and gave me a look,I wonder what that means.

"Piereeeee Gaslyyyyy !" Thank god Danny.

"What is the whole grid going to be here now?" Alexandra said while Danny was still walking towards us but started acting all nice when he actually got to us.

"Al my cinnamon roll." He said and gave me bear hug while I just laughed,since when was I a cinnamon roll?

"You ok?" He looked at me worriedly and I subtly shook my head and gestured towards Alexandra and Charles who were standing quite close,either that or I'm overthinking. Wow our relationship is off to a great start damn you trust issues.

Danny then glared at them making Charles look nervous.

"What did you say?" Danny outright asked Alexandra and I gaped him, this man no filter at all.

"Nothing."

"Hmm." He said and scoffed and turned to look at me, "You need a ride for the secret Santa?"

"Charles and I were going to go together." I said but I seemed unsure.

"We are still going together mon fluer nothing will change that." He said and grabbed me by the hand and shifted away from her.

"You are always going to be my number one girl." He whispered to me. Insecure? When he he says that to me? Not anymore.

"See you guys I promised I'd let her drive my car." He said subtly pulled me closer.

"Charles you said I couldn't drive it when I asked and that it's a company car." She said like girl where is your dignity why are you begging?

"It is." He said and said goodbye to Pierre,Kika and Danny and pulled me away.

Before he pulled me away I turned to Danny and hugged him and whispered a thank you in his ear while he just gave me a forehead kiss as if to tell me anytime.

"It's cute when you are jealous ma cherie."

"It's cute when you get scared of Danny."

"Shut up."

"Keys?"

"You are lucky I love you."

"I am." I said and smiled at him.

~~~~

"Oh my days this is amazing!" I said and started fan girling over the Daemon Targaryen and Caraxes funko pop along with a Game of Thrones board game and a bottle of rum.

"Whoever got this is amazing well unless if it's Lando he shouldn't be knowing about shows like this,he's just a baby."

"It's from Carlos."

"Yes my favorite Ferrari boy,don't tell Charles I said that."

Landos POV

"Aww it's a mini golf set up for your yard!" I exclaimed excitedly I love this.

"Ooh what's this? Ps. A life sized version of yourself, P.p.s it has a big head like you to." I read out aloud and opened a funko pop of myself.

"Well considering the note I think it's Alex or George."

"It's not?"

"It's from Alana."

"Aaa figures,she does know I'm near her height right?" I said and looked towards the camera.

~~~~
Charles' POV

"I'm ready Charles let's go meet Pierre and Mouse so it doesn't look suspicious

"I'm ready Charles let's go meet Pierre and Mouse so it doesn't look suspicious." Alana said finally coming out of her room.

"Yeah let's- merde." I was speechless,she made me speechless on a day to day basis but she just took my breath away.

"What is it too much?" She asked me worriedly.

"You look perfect." I said and strode towards her and took her face in my hands and kissed her.

Alana's POV

The way he held my face in his hands while he kissed made me feel like the greatest treasure in the world.

My one hand went around his neck while my other went into his hair. I felt his one hand go around the back of my neck while his other slithered down to my back to pull me even more closer. I could feel his chest on mine.

The hand that was on my neck went down to my collar bones where he ran his fingers along. He removed his lips from mine only to attach them to my neck whilst I pulled lightly at his hair.

"Charles." I moaned out tilting my neck to give him better excess while his hand that was on my collarbones rested on the side of my boob.

"Mm." I felt his hum vibrate on my neck while his one hand that was on my back went to my hip and squeezed it.

"We are going to be late." I managed to get out.

"You aren't stopping me."

"Stop and I'll give you something better later." I said as I pulled on his hair to get him to look at me.

"When I have you to myself you are going to beg me not to stop." He said and stepped away and got my bag that was on the counter and grabbed my hand and pulled us out of the room.

"Your hair is messed up."

"Do you have a brush or small comb."

"I do but I like it better like this." I said and kissed his cheek.

Ok so Sebs party next chapter maybe some smut and the they go back to Monaco blah blah blah also I might be gone for awhile because I have my midterm exams so yeah also 30k+ readers FREAKING SLAY thank you guys honestly it means the world that you guys actually read this