Chapter Seventeen: Gladiator To Gladiator

Start from the beginning

"Understood, TurboRacer. Proceed with caution." Optimus acknowledged.

"Turbo, I'm doing some testing here, and I think I've got something." Velma's voice now spoke up. "If you travel North-to-South, with Bumblebee taking East-to-West with these coordinates, you should be able to find the beacon." Some coordinates now appear on the muscle car Autobot's GPS systems.

"Roger/Got it." Bumblebee and TurboRacer reply back in unison.

Bumblebee makes a quick 180° turn to start with his direction, TurboRacer taking to the air at once in jet mode to make haste to the North. Once he does so, TurboRacer shifts into muscle car mode and begins to drive across the plains. But as he does so, his mirrors pick up on something closing in from behind. After a few seconds, the dust clears to reveal a red Aston Martin One-77 with golden rims.

 After a few seconds, the dust clears to reveal a red Aston Martin One-77 with golden rims

"I know only one 'Con who prefers to drive than fly." TurboRacer mused as the Aston Martin rolls alongside.

"Well, well. Look who it is." Knockout commented as he races alongside. "Hmm... interesting shape and form. Classy but interesting." He then scrapes against the side of TurboRacer.

"Oi!" TurboRacer slams on his brakes and runs into Knockout's side, now spinning the two of them around before the former transforms into robot mode, his battle mask forming as he gets into a fighting stance. "You really are a total pain in my chassis, Knockout."

Knockout spins around before he eventually comes to a stop a few metres away from TurboRacer, smoke and dust all around them. A second later, the sportscar breaks apart and transforms into his robot mode, with a staff-like weapon in his hand.

Knockout is a 21ft tall red Decepticon

Knockout is a 21ft tall red Decepticon. He has a finical design in the shape of spiky hair on top of his helm, with a silver face, and red optics. He had silver hands like a human's, only slightly sharp at the tips, car doors on the forearms, golden wheel rims on his shoulders and in his ankles, headlights and the front grille on the chest.

"Oh, you are a piece of work, Knockout." TurboRacer spoke out, his optics narrowed. "What I would do to you right now."

Knockout spins around the staff in his hand. "Well, why don't we see what you're-" A second later, a gunshot goes off, Knockout stumbling back in response. He looks at himself, seeing no physical damage, then saw his staff's taser tip had been blasted off, rendering it useless. "Hey-!"