Proof

In the image, the table rose high and began shaking. And despite, the glow of the candles (on the table) had been extinguished, the camera still continued recording; depending, solely, on the ray of light leaked in the beneath the door from the corridor, as well from the four candles placed at each corner of the room. The flame of the candles, had all peculiarly turned blue.

In Kisaki's second line of work, she uses candles to raise up a kekkai (barrier) but also red threads to delimit more precisely the zone that one shouldn't pass, because apparently, some people become conveniently like a blind bat, when they need it. You know, when someone says "Oh~ I didn't see it!", even though it's right in front of them? Her second speciality is sealing, pretty much explanatory, right?

Pieces of paper fluttered down from the table, but despite that Suzuki-san's hand continued moving; they only drop from the table, because of the momentum created by the movements of the hand. Looking at the recording, it was clear that it was Minami-san who had knocked over the chair, furthermore, it was Professor Davis(?) who was shouting and screaming. In contrast, Yasuhara-san was motionless, as though he was rooted to the ground, which is quite impressive; knowing that, he had never experienced something like this before.

Making, Bou-san complimenting him. "Young man, you're really the cool one."

Which, Yasuhara-san received with delight, puffing out his chest and a semblance of an unreasonable arrogance. "He~ he~ he~ Because, I've got a delayed reaction~!" 

Suddenly, Naru raised his voice sharply, and Lin-san stopped the play-back. "Stop. Rewind to the scene at 53 seconds and replay that." The latter rapped on the computer's key, and the images appeared in the reverse, with the pieces of paper jumped back onto the table.

"What is it?"

"That piece of paper." He said shortly, but it prompted them to observe more carefully; and true enough, on the stopped picture, the flipped over paper that was slowly floating down was blank. But as soon as it was flipped over once more, the words magically appeared.

Nobody was injured, so it didn't come from any of them. Additionally, that picture proved that it couldn't be a human either way.

In their state of shock, it was Kisaki's voice that made them come back to reality. 

"Oh~! So, my instinct was not wrong at all~" She said with an almost delighted voice, but they could see that she wasn't feeling that at all; her voice said one thing, but the expression on her face said another. Indeed, she had a grave expression on her face, whereas, some had expected her to have a trace of joy in her eyes.

"Kisa-chan, whatever do you mean by that?" Igarashi-sensei asked her. The way she addressed herself to the younger one showed that Igarashi-sensei and Kisaki knew each other beforehand.

"Well— The first instinct I had, when I first came here yesterday was to burn down completely this house." 

"Then, why didn't you say anything?" Mai asked, titling her head puzzled.

"Mai-chan, right?" To which Mai nodded, confirming that was indeed her name. "Pardon for my assumption, but something tell me that you've been in contact with that work, only recently?" Mai nodded once more. "Then— You have to understand that, in our line of work, we can't just say anything carelessly, because our credibility depends on it. Even more so, you can't say anything you want, without proof and checking beforehand. If, I did say it out loud without any verification, then wouldn't you have influenced by what I said?"

Thinking about it, Mai nodded because what Kisaki is indeed true. 

"Kisa-chan, in your point of view, how do you see that house?" Igarashi-sensei asked.

"A box. For me, that house is no different from a box." 

"Why is that?"

"First, the way the interior is arranged, atypical, right? Which, made me think that it's similar to the Manchester (Mystery) House. Keeping that in mind, it's not hard to understand the intention of this house's owner. He wanted to keep something here trapped, making sure it wouldn't escape. Which make me think that, this house is like a playground for something, whatever it is, so burning it down is enough to exorcise." She said in one trait, which stunned some. "Also, remember the candles placed at each corner? Well, they were placed in that fashion, to form a kekkai (barrier); it should have kept outside everything that tried to enter, except for the summoned spirits. But, something other than the spirits, managed to get in, and I'm certain that it wasn't a spirit, as none of the red threads had snapped." Cue, knocking were heard and Kisaki's and Suzume's older brothers entered the room. So (eldest brother) had the said red threads in his hands, which he passed to Kisaki. "Here, look at it. It's still in the same state. Which means, that the things that penetrated in, was either not a spirit or there was nothing at all. But, it's certain that there was indeed something, so you can give up the second possibility. That would be all." She ended her explanation without a hitch, while leaning into her older twin, to which she sighed in delight.

The other were silently, some of them stumped.

"So cool~!" Mai exclaimed, stars in her eyes, to which Kisaki blinked and dismissed.

"What—? Was it? I'm sure that your boss could guess as much?" She said looking straight at Naru, who had his usual Stoic expression on. "Furthermore, you are the one who helped me in my assumption, so it's really that impressive, you know?" She said, almost like anybody could do as well, but she didn't understand that not everyone could do it. 

"Ki-chan, can't you just accept her compliment?" Ren (second elder brother) voice came out softly, scolding her softly, but one could notice the fond tone in his voice. 

"But, it's true~!" She exclaimed a slight pout on her lips. But, it quickly disappeared, as her serious facade returned. "On another note, please always stay together. I don't know what it is, but perhaps, it is the one responsible for the disappearances... Unfortunately, it's already beyond my expertise, so you'll have to be careful..." Apologetically, but also disturbed.

After that said, all of them retired to their rooms, hoping to catch some sleep, but something unexpected happened.