Cuddles and a Confession

Ashley was out with her friends which was kind of ironic in Andrew's opinion. She also had herself a boyfriend, but she didn't want him to be in a relationship which ticked him off. You met the siblings after the parasite fiasco was under control. You mainly became friends with Andrew since Ashley hated you for some reason. You walked up to their apartment, expecting Ashley to slam the door in your face once she opened it but Andrew opened it. "Hey (Y/N)," he said with a small smile. You grinned and he looked slightly scared. "I don't like that look," he mumbled and you dragged him out of the apartment after he closed and locked the door under your demand. You two walked for a little while until you two came across a small box on the side of the road. Andrew peaked inside and he pulled out a tiny puppy. "Aw! What's a cute little thing like you doing out here all alone?" he asked the puppy and he gently rubbed its belly. He noticed that it didn't really have much meat on its bones so he decided to buy something for it to eat. "Come on (Y/N)," he said and you followed him to a small pet store. "Excuse me, ma'am? Can I get a can of puppy food, or milk?" Andrew asked and a short woman looked at him. "Of course dear," she replied and she got out some bags of puppy milk and food. "Hm, it doesn't look very old, maybe 3 weeks old," she said and she handed him the food and milk. "Thank you," he said and she smiled. "Have a good day with your partner," she said with a giggle. Your face turned red but he didn't understand what she meant by that. You followed him back to the apartment and he made the puppy some milk while you held it. You sighed, not thinking it was alive because it barely moved. It would twitch but that was it. He walked over and he lifted the puppy's head up to feed it. It was skeptical but it quickly lapped up all the milk in the bowl. He chuckled and he made another bowl of the puppy milk.

He came back after a few minutes and the puppy was shaking and wagging its little tail.
He helped the puppy drink and after it was done, it stood up on your lap and it started to lick Andrew's fingers. He chuckled and he sat down to pet the puppy. After a little while, the puppy started yawning and it curled up on your lap, still nibbling on your fingers. You playfully rolled your eyes and Andrew leaned on your shoulder. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" he asked and you nodded with a smile. He rubbed his eyes and he looked over at you. "So what movie do you wanna watch?" he asked after a while and you hummed. "Maybe (your favorite movie)," you replied and he nodded. He grabbed the remote and he went to a movie streaming channel. He picked the movie and he put the remote down next to him.

He subconsciously scooted closer to you and he wrapped his arms around your waist. Your face turned red and he felt you stiffen. He looked at you and he smiled. "What's wrong?" he asked, slightly concerned. "N-Nothing," you mumbled and he pouted. "Would you mind if we... We cuddled together?" he asked and you stared at him. "I... I wouldn't mind," you replied, feeling much more nervous. He smiled and he sat up.
"We'll, aren't you gonna lay down? Do you want me to be the big spoon instead?" he asked and your face turned a darker shade of red. "Uhm, it doesn't matter to me," you replied, fidgeting with your fingers. He hummed and he hovered above you. A smirk made its way on his face as you slowly laid down as he got closer to your face. You gulped nervously and he chuckled. He crawled away and you put the puppy by your hip. Andrew grinned and he excitedly laid his head on your chest. You awkwardly laid your arm on him. He turned to the screen and you guys watched the movie. He noticed your fast heartbeat and he smiled. He moved up to your neck and he gently pressed his lips to your neck. You jumped and shrieked and he quickly sat up. "Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" he frantically asked, feeling very worried. "I-I'm fine! You just surprised me!" you replied, flailing your arms a little. He hummed and he lightly pushed you back down on the couch. "I wanna tell you something important," he whispered and he leaned in a bit. You shut your eyes as he gently lifted up your chin. He looked down at your lips and he smiled as he brushed his thumb over your lips. You turned even more red and he leaned down to your ear. "I'm in love with you," he whispered and you somewhat slowly opened your eyes. "I...I love you too," you replied and his cold fingers went down to your neck. You gulped nervously and in slight anticipation. He chuckled and he kissed your nose. He grinned and he laid back down on your chest with a huge smile. After a while, the two of you fell asleep on the couch with the puppy right beside you.