𝘅𝗶. 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱

chapter eleven

chapter eleven

one step forward

    CORDELIA LET OUT a huff as she carefully pulled the towel from around Sam's neck

    CORDELIA LET OUT a huff as she carefully pulled the towel from around Sam's neck. The Moore woman had now been appointed to the Winchester's very own hairdresser.

She couldn't complain seeing as she had been the one to argue that Sam's hair had started to grow unkept, so, being the good friend that she was, she said she'd cut it for him.

Now Dean wanted his doing.

Why did she even bother speaking?

Sam gave her a smile in thanks and came to a stand before heading over to the nearest mirror, he glanced down at it briefly before his attention flitted back over to his best friend.

"Thanks."

"Mhm," Cordelia grumbled under her breath, fighting off sleep. "Right. Your turn."

Dean grinned widely as he stood up and swiftly moved over to her before taking a seat down on the chair in front of her. Cordelia craned her neck aside, stretching the muscle before she grabbed the spray bottle and began.

"How do you even know how to do this?" Dean asked, suddenly becoming nervous as she brought the scissors to his hair and began cutting ⸻ luckily for Dean, it was only a small trim, it'd take five minutes or less.

"When I was in Stanford, I worked at a hairdressing salon," she shrugged lightly, brushing her fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, for, like, a month," Sam snorted from his place on the bed as he flickered through John's journal. "She then worked at a bar, Hooters and Walmart. She can't keep a job."

"Hooters, huh?" Dean angled his head towards her, a smirk pulling at his lips. "Got any pictu-"

The Moore girl picked up the spray bottle and squirted it in his face before he could continue.