Guardian??

This story is not taken from school. I was at my friend's house. Not far from our house. Maybe because of what i had experienced, my third eye started to open.

"Kate, can you bring this to the kitchen?" Ayala requested. "Sure Lally" im the only one who calls her that way. I like to give names to my friends. But not too far from their real names :) We watched movies and we made a huge mess. Yhup! Cleaning Time!

As i was about to enter the kitchen, when i saw a white woman in her white dress. At first, i thought it was "Tita Deb" Lally's mom. She was facing the door so i cant see her face. I politely said "GoodAfternoon Tita". Then i put the dishes on the counter. I went to the living room and told Alyana that her mother looks sexy on her white dress. Alyana became confused. "But my mother doesnt arrive yet". I looked again at the kitchen and now she's facing me. She's harmless, "looks like your having a beautiful guardian in your house Lally" i smiled at her. "Wait, what?!" She's surprised.
This taught me that not all ghosts are bad. There are some that needed some help, others guiding you, but the scariest are the ones you disturbed while they're taking their rest.

The next story im gonna share are the most unforgettable. Pls vote and comment guys. Thank you :))