Evil Smile >:)

We were at the TLE building of our school. Our señors taught us the proper way to handle a rifle. At my back, there's a stock room. Inside was the old chairs and old blackboards. Its getting late and my señors were mad because one of my Co-trainors, Steff is a hard-headed guy. He's a slow learner among all of us. We were standing there in a proper attention while the others did the same. For us to be dismiss, they need Steff to know the proper handling of a rifle. They command us to Squat Position so that Steff can immediately learn. Actually, we do it all the time! Im at the last part of the line because i was the tallest of all. All i can hear are the shouts of our señors to my co-trainor Steff. I was nagging without any sounds comming out when suddenly i heared strange movements from behind. I simply turned my head around and saw the chairs were moving all by itself. I whispered to my co-trainor at my right, James. "James. Look behind you!" I tried to higher my voice for him to hear. "Stop it! If we get caught, more penalties awaits!" His voice were angry and tired. I begged for him to look around. "Okey fine. But if we get caught, im blaming you for this!" He turned around, and i saw his eyes were frightened. I looked around too, and found a Big Tall Guy wearing Black shirt, black loose pants, and it has a Long and Huge Sword. He smiled at us evily and started to walk to our direction. We started screaming and crying. We warned everyone that he's comming! But no one believed us. So i got my bag and run away, James and the others did it as well.