day 136: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

jupitercl0uds was sat in Drama. They were incredibly excited for later on, as they had a half day for the end of the half term.
'Oh, imaginary Tails, just think about it!' they imagined to an imaginary Tails. '2 weeks without school. Think of all the shenanigans we could get up to!'
Imaginary Tails may not have been real, but as far as jupiter was concerned, he was very realistic.
'I can't wait!' he said, in a dry, sarcastic tone.
'Oh, come on, Tails, things can't be too weird. I'll probably just be playing The Sims for most of it.'
'True.'
Imaginary Waluigi appeared. jupiter realised he probably wouldn't live up to the real guy, so instead, xe risked getting their phone confiscated and rang him.
'Ok, I've just finished writing today's chapter,' xe whispered, 'And I need you to finish it off.'
A compressed 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' could be heard through their phone, which was then confiscated by Mr Mason.

AAAAAAAA I CANT WAIT TO GO HOME AND PLAY THE SIMS AND IM IN 3RD LESSON SO IVE ONLY GOT ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA