day 135: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

It had been a confusing day for jupitercl0uds. Xe had been off from school. The reason? They didn't know really, they just couldn't stay awake that morning. It was probably their poor sleep schedule catching up to them, but nevertheless, they felt ok. They had spent most of the day in bed or playing The Sims 4.

'Tails, I'm going to make a Kieran Valentine sim, and I'm going to start just after the events of Why Do Ghouls Fall In Love? (2012),' they said.
'You do that then,' replied Tails, leaving the room.

As jupiter cackled about Valentine's criminaly low social stats, Tails was working on something massive.
'Ratchet, Clank, you have to promise not to dismantle it this time. Bolts have no economic value in this world, ok?'
'Ok,' sighed Ratchet, tail and ears hanging low.
'And Waluigi, could you please get me some sandpaper from B&Q this week?'
Waluigi gave a 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' and added it to his shopping list.

yk i find it quite funny how both of my parents worked at b&q ages before meeting each other. what i find even funnier is that my mum's surname begins with B and my dad's begins with Q (im ash B-Q for that reason)