In that the morale of both girls rises, but fate does not give time for that as a new distortion opens near them.

Belfast: This place is dangerous, quickly get back to the fleet.

Javelin: How about you?

Belfast: I have a mission to find ships like you and guide them to the main fleet.

Laffey: I'll help.

Javelin: Me too, the more we are the easier it will be to find them.

Belfast nods happily at the determination of both girls, at which point Kitty's communication reaches them.

Me: [The entire fleet has been found by the empire fleet, Coordinates *****, go to that place and intercept them]

The message is repeated twice.

Meanwhile the Imperial fleet watches the F-35 fly out of gun range over their fleet and in circles.

Hiryuu: Looks like they won't let us escape.

Soryuu: We can't face them in our current state, we'll just run away.

Hiryuu: Sister, please command the retreat. I'll take care of buying them time.

Zuikaku: No, I'll be the rear guard.

Shokaku: (Worried) Zuikaku?

Hiryuu: There's no way I'm letting you do that!

Shokaku: Why are you doing this?

Zuikaku: Hiryuu-san, you are one of the high-ranking kansen and therefore if you are captured a lot of information from the empire could leak to Azur Lane, besides you are a brilliant leader and the empire cannot afford to lose you, on the other hand, I'm just a simple aircraft carrier in the fleet, if the enemy captured me they won't be able to get anything from me since I don't know anything.

Zuikaku's expression is full of determination and seriousness, the other girls knew that Zuikaku is telling the truth, the second aircraft carrier division is made up of Soryuu and Hiryuu, two very important kansen of the empire like Kaga and Akagi.

Shokaku: Yare, yare, well, in that case I'm going to help you in this madness.

Zuikaku: Thank you sister.

Hiryuu: (Worried) Please don't go overboard you two.

The two girls nod full of conviction, the other girls look at them with concern, but Zuikaku reassures them.

Zuikaku: Don't worry, we'll be fine, believe it or not, I'm a very lucky ship.

Shokaku: Take care girls, see you later.

Then the girls from the empire see the fifth division leave in the direction of the Azur Lane fleet, meanwhile Ayanami does not feel calm when she sees the fifth division leave.

Shokaku and Zuikaku are approaching at full speed the Azur Lane fleet that is behind a few meters from the empire fleet, The Azur Lane fleet starts firing and the fifth division narrowly avoids the attack.

Wales: They dodged.

In that she sees a Zuikaku attack coming from a long distance and she jumps to avoid the attack, Zuikaku and Shokaku deploy planes for the bombing, Wales and the other girls shoot at the fifth division, but they are too agile that they avoid the attack easily , in which Zuikaku shoots into the water raising a curtain of water that blinds Wales, but she can more or less intuit Zuikaku's position, so she shoots and almost hits Zuikaku, then she goes back to regroup, her sister also does the same since they blocked her way.