Small deal

Previously..

started to think of what that hedgehog has encountered before to act like this... he seems to be kind, but at the same time he looks very scary, and in a very bad state, he wonders if he has been harassed, tortured or got bad treatment from someone that it drove him to not trust anyone at all.. Well, at least he can ask him tomorrow maybe, since X will be more energetic the next day after taking some rest. 

________________________________________________________________________________

<<The next day at around 6AM..>>

Sonic slowly started to wake up, until he heard something breaking upstairs which it made him jump from his couch immediately, and he ran upstairs worriedly.. Maybe X is destroying his house? OR EVEN WORSE, HE BROKE SONIC'S TROPHIES?

Sonic opened his bedroom door to find X standing by his own, but he broke the flower pot that Amy gifted to Sonic to take care of.. Crap, how is he going to explain to Amy what happened? She is definitely going to be angry. "What the hell are you doing?!" Sonic asked furiously. X didn't look directly at Sonic's eyes, and he was quiet, he was relying on the mirror table to help him put his weight on his arm instead of his injured leg. Sonic sighed after he saw the scene and went to help X. "Come on dude, why are you even trying to stand? let your leg heal for a while.." Sonic said while letting X put his full weight on him, helping X to move. X didn't understand why he is even listening to this hedgehog, but he decided to stay quiet for a while about it.

Sonic walked X out of the room and closed the door, he then helped him to walk downstairs which X struggled on the most. "Stop." X said, it made Sonic stop immediately, but Sonic gave a puzzled look. "Huh?" Sonic didn't understand why X wanted him to stop, but he did what X has told him to do. X swallowed and slowly tried to let go of Sonic, he then tried to walk by himself, with the wall assisting him.. Sonic then crossed his arms and looked at X while he is walking, watching his every move as if X going to do something stupid or trip and hurt himself like an idiot. "I don't need your help anymore." X said, he started to walk towards the house door as a sign of leaving.

"You are welcome?" Sonic said, he found it kinda Rude from X to say that after the efforts Sonic has done to help him. X stopped and looked through the window from afar, to find the environment very windy and snowy, he may freeze outside if he left right now.. and it made him very disappointed. X turned around to face Sonic who is smirking already as if he knew what X is thinking of. "Okay, okay." Sonic said rolling his eyes, "You are more than welcome to stay, just don't be rude again." Sonic said, he sighed and went to the kitchen to make something for breakfast.

X groaned and slowly went to sit on the couch that he previously sat on, but as stupid as he is, his unharmed leg pumped into the small table in front of the couch, and it made him put a little of weight on his injured leg which caused him to yelp quietly in pain.. he didn't want Sonic to hear him, so he covered his mouth while letting out pain noises, then he finally managed to sit down. This was terrible.. X can't wait to gain his strength again, so he could finally leave this house.. although Sonic didn't do anything wrong or tried to hurt X, but he was a little strict when it comes for 'assistance'. X has trust issues to be honest here, he can't really see himself trusting Sonic for the very far end.

Sonic soon brought a tray that has two plates of food, Sonic put one in front of X and the other one was on the opposite place, which is supposed to be in front of Sonic. "Okayy here we go, you can eat now." Sonic said while smiling widely, X didn't like that smile, he looked at the plate that has egg eyes, small sausages at the side, small portion of rice and some cheese, and there seemed to be some pepper on top of the eggs. X looked back at Sonic that he already ate some rice from his plate, then he gave a suspicious look when he glanced back at his plate. "Oh and it's not poisoned, i will be more than happy if you just tried it out." Sonic said while his mouth is full with food, X stared at Sonic for a while then he decided to trust him for once and eat from the plate.

Sonic finished eating and started to get the meat pieces out of his teeth with a small stick. "I have a question.. if.. you don't mind me asking?" Sonic asked before directing the question to X, waiting for X to swallow the food in his mouth.. "Ah?" X glanced back at Sonic, giving a puzzled look. "Um.. do you mind telling me.. how you become injured like that?" Sonic asked curiously, making X look down at the ground thoughtfully. "Why do you want to know?" X asked suspiciously, "Oh don't understand me wrong, I just want to know if a specific mobian hurt you, so that I can give them a punishment, and stop them from hurting others as well." Sonic said while waving his hands as a 'do-not-worry' sign, and that was a valid reason that made X nod in agreement.

"It's a long story.." X said, he looked away and lowered his ears.

"I am all ears!" Sonic said, he was ready to hear the story of this hedgehog, he is really curious on why he is even acting like this.

"But if you want to hear it, I want to hear something from you in return, something that you keep as a secret.." X said, he doesn't trust Sonic that much yet, so he needs to know some information of him in return so that if Sonic tried to do anything against him, X can do the same.

"Ah- well, okay? What do you want to know?" Sonic asked, he wasn't sure if this was a good idea honestly, but information won't really do anything to him.

"Anything that you think it would be a disaster if you told anyone about it."

Sonic raised an eyebrow in confusion, he tilted his head and looked at X with a little glare. "You think i will give that easily? And why would you want to know?"

"To make us even."

"How is that gonna make us 'even'?"

"If you tried to use my information against me, I can do the same to you in return."

"Fair but- how can I trust you won't use it against me if I didn't?"

"...." X went silent, he actually didn't know how he is gonna prove it, but he sorta sees how much he has exaggerated just to explain something that won't actually get him in trouble.

"I guess you have trust issues dude, we barely met I know.. but explaining something you went through won't actually be useful to me or even contain something that I can use against you." Sonic said, he sighed then looked at the floor. "But I can make an exception.. I will tell you one secret I have, but it isn't that strong to use it against me, so I don't know if you would like to explain what happened to you or not, I won't really bug you about it." Sonic continued, making X hum thoughtfully, and he seemed to be convinced enough by that, X then would feel bad if he didn't say anything in return for Sonic's secret.

"Okay so.. I once went to my friend's house, his name is Knuckles, he had a party there which means all of his friends were invited. I hated one of his friends which is a black hedgehog with red stripes.. his name is Shadow. He is my rival and enemy when it comes into helping the village... anddd.. you see, that guy is kinda complicated.. I think I have drank a lot of wine that day, until he came to me and took that as the greatest chance to.. break my reputation.. so uhh, he got me in front of my best friend Tails, and started flirting with me there, trying to convince Tails I was a little idiot who is dating him.. which i am glad it was only Tails that have seen me, because if it was someone else, they would have spread this and it will be a rumor that I am in a relationship with my only rival. When Tails told me about it the next day, I went and punched him really hard on the face, pretty sure i made him bleed." Sonic explained, his tone represented anger and disappointment, even though this was a small secret, it actually annoyed him, and he hopes that X won't do anything or try to tell anyone about it.

X.. went silent, he wouldn't like to be in Sonic's position to be honest, because he hates to see his reputation getting ruined by a bitch called Shadow. (A/N: Not hating the character btw, please don't attack me.)
Anyways, X nodded slightly and smiled, his smile was dark and weird for Sonic's point of view, "At least you punched him, even though he deserves more." X said, trying to make Sonic feel better. "Oh yes I did." Sonic smiled and crossed his arms in confidence. X decided to explain what happened to him because it was a part of the deal anyways. X inhaled deeply and exhaled tiredly. "Okay.. so.." X dragged Sonic's full attention to him before he can start.

X is now going to tell Sonic his story.. what might he be hiding from Sonic?? It will be revealed soon..

[To be continued]

//It's really rare to read a chill Sonic.exe type of story EEEEE-//