Red snow

Today was a very great day, the snow was falling lightly, Red and green lights everywhere, Decorated trees outside every house... it was so peaceful, Sonic spent the whole day Playing with his friends snowball tag, whoever gets hit with a snowball, will get out of the game, and the last one to survive will win. Sonic was always targeting Knuckles since he is his rival, and here, Knuckles was very pissed from the amount of snowballs he got on his head, he almost felt like his brain would freeze.

"Enough!" Knuckles said, he packed so much snow, making a huge snowball, then he throw it directly at Sonic. Well here Sonic was too disatracted while laughing, so Knuckles managed to hit Sonic with that huge snowball. "Oww! Knux!! That hurts-" Sonic complained, he sat up rubbing his head, getting the snow away from his fur. "Oh really? that's good." Knuckles crossed his arms and smiled confidently, Sonic walked closer to Knuckles and did a sassy pose. "At least I gave you 37 hits." Sonic said, he cocked his head at the side making Knuckles have the urge to hit his stupid face, but both forgot one thing...

Tails got a machine of his, throwing 2 snowballs per second, he started aiming it at Knuckles and Sonic making them both fall, defeating them immediately with many hits. "HAHAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS, THIS WORKED!!" Tails laughed loudly, he fell at the ground from laughing, making both Sonic and Knuckles groan from annoyance. "I will make sure to not forget you next time fox." Knuckles said while rubbing his head. Sonic got up and shook his head quickly to get rid of the snow on him, dropping it on Knuckles' face on purpose. "Gah! Stop this you fool hog!" Knuckles yelled, Sonic just nuzzled his nose with his index finger and stuck his tongue out for the red Echidna. "Chill out knux, you got worse than that from before." Sonic said, he always liked to annoy Knuckles, and it seemed to be working.

"Anyways, the sun is almost setting, I gotta go back, thanks for the invite Tails!" Sonic said, waving for his bestfriend a goodbye sign, walking away to he woods through the path. "See ya Sonic!" Tails said loudly, hoping that Sonic has heard him, and he did for sure.

Sonic was whistling while walking with the know path towards his house, the suddenly.. he heard a yell of pain, and he quickly ran to the source of it, he was surprised to find someone that looks exactly like him.. kneeling down at the ground and breathing heavily in pain. "Hey.. are you okay?" Sonic quickly went closer to the hedgehog, looking at him with a worried expression.. The hedgehog slowly turned to face Sonic, and he opened his eyes..

Sonic's heart started beating quickly, the hedgehog's eyes weren't normal.. they were black, the only different color in them are the red pupils that seemed to look very terrifying, Although the hedgehog looked scary... Sonic just wanted to make sure that the state of the hedgehog is okay, so he started analyzing him.. looking at the parts of his body, wondering what made him yell in pain exactly.

Sonic spotted the hedgehog's arm being twisted.. he widened his eyes and looked at the hedgehog eyes again. "Your arm is broken! Who did this to you?!" Sonic asked, ignoring the creepy looking eyes.. "G-Gah! Get away from me!" The dark hedgehog demanded, he tried to stand up, but it seemed his leg is also deeply injured... Sonic felt very bad.. this mobian is weird, he seemed to not know that Sonic is the hero of the village, and he seemed to not trust him at all. "Wait! please stop, you are hurting yourself, let me help yo- ARGH-" Sonic got hit strongly on the chest, he backed off and kneeled down from the pain. "I don't need your help! I have been offered a hand many times, and I got stabbed on the back, over and over!" The dark hedgehog exclaimed, he tried to stand again but failed.. his leg was terribly injured, and his left hand couldn't help it either, because it's broken.

Sonic sighed then he stood up again, "Don't you know who I am?? I am Sonic! The hero of the Green hill village, please trust me, I won't do anything to you, I am trying to help you!" Sonic said, he tried to convince the injured hedgehog, but it seemed to fail.. "I said go away!" The hedgehog demanded, this time his voice went deeper, even scarier.. Sonic didn't care about it though, he just shook his head and went closer to the hedgehog again. "I won't until I help you!" Sonic said, he is too stubborn, and it annoyed the darker hedgehog. "UGHHH." The hedgehog groaned in annoyance, he looked down and winced in pain again. Sonic kneeled down to the hedgehog's level and looked at him in concern. "Can I hold you? I can try to-" "I can walk!" The hedgehog said, he looked at Sonic with a menacing gaze.