𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐❤️‍🩹

✪ 𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫.
.
.
.
.

When I laid him down last night,
it was almost as if he didn't want to let me go. I held him for hours and let my mind wander. If time could go back, I wondered if I could've met him when I was just a young boy. he would've loved the boy I was, and I was sure I would've loved the boy he was. Before demons attached themselves to my shoulders and compelled my every action, and before loneliness coerced him.

he was the boy my mother told me about. The boy that I would one day feel everything for. As I held him in my arms, his heart against my heart, there was no denying that I would do anything for him.

We were two broken pieces that could easily form together to create one. he was my angel when I couldn't see that I needed one. I could only hope he would one day see me as his saint.

I grabbed his glasses from my desk.

"Angel," I said, walking over to him. he groaned in his sleep, turning over to face away from me.

"We don't have all day... get up," I demanded.

he turned back to face me, his eyes slowly peeling back to gaze at me. he had to blink away his sleepiness a few times before simply gazing at me.

✦✯✯✯✦

Soon his father's man find jungkook hidden place jungkook dad was waiting for his beloved son.. Funny right?

Jungkook already felt that his dad is here , he lock tae in his room to make sure he's safe,but does he?

"My beloved son why are u running away

You already know.......
know matter where you go I will catch you. Bcz your my son" jk's dad smirk & sharply look at jk

"You ruined me.. You ruined everything I love.And now you'll watch as I set your world in fire."

"Your wrong son I have still one person to destroy if I destroy him.. You will come back crawling towards me..

Bring him here " jk's dad commanded his man to bring tae

"YAHHH I SAID LEAVE ME.. LEAVE ME.." tae was struggling to get out of their grip but he failed

"LEAVE HIM..BEFORE I KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE IN THIS ROOM " jk growled

"You think I will listen to you?.. I already give you enough time to leave this sult but you didn't.. But don't worry this time I will make sure to kill him

Bend him down " jk's dad told his man to bend in front of him

"I SWEAR.. I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER IN A WAY'S YOUR EVIL MIND CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE "

"Is that so?.. Try me then.. See who wins this time.. Give him gun. " jk's dad order his man to give jk gun bcz he don't want fight with someone who has no weapons

"Let the fun begin..." jk's dad order his man to fight with jungkook but make sure they shouldn't kill him the fight started