࿐𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑࿐

.
.
.
Tae's pov.)

Tonight jungkook was such perfect lover his every touch
Every moment that pierced me over & over again, every kiss that felt like it would go on forever, every thing he did felt like he was saying he do love me & my heart was ready to burst, even this overwhelming happiness is only a Illuation i wouldn't mind drowning in the deepest sea of such delusion, I will never be able to deny myself this happiness. No matter where I'll go I'll never fell like this with anyone but him..

Jungkook pov.)))

When I woke up I felt something heavy on my arm. When I see it's was none other the most beautiful boy I feel for..

If I could stop the time i would definitely stay like this forever

If I could stop the time i would definitely stay like this forever.. But i can't bcz I don't deserve happiness.. & he deserves someone who will be far better than me..

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫::))))))

Jungkook about to get up but stop for a moment & look back at tae .. He gently kiss his forehead & leave from there..

He aging thought maybe they go with being stranger aging that's how tae has been using jungkook... Whenever he needs jungkook he always came to him.. & when he feel complete .He aging run away.. So maybe this time he will do the same too... But is that so?...

✯✯✯✯✯✯

As usual Taehyung came to his office.. But there is no one he would look time to time.. Bcz the person he used to see is person is no longer here .. He felt empty

But on other hands some rumors started to speared like fire...

"He did u hear I think our strict boss is gay"

"For real?.. I heard too though"

"Yes & uk the way he saw Mr jeon i felt weird"

"Somehow I noticed too.. Trust me it's disgust me"

& goes to Mr kim he heard those rumors.. To shut the rumors.. Tae father arrange a date for him with a beautiful girl & somehow tae has to agreed bcz He never dis agreed with his dad after his mom passed away..

✰✰✰
Tae come to the location where they will have date. When Tae look around the girl already waiting for him . The girl was simple yet beautiful... She's exactly his type.... But he didn't felt anything in his heart after seeing her.

the restaurant held a couple dance to every couple who have been here.. The boss force taehyung to dance with his partner.. Tae hesitate a bit but agreed after that..

As Tae & the girl goes in the middle of the dance floor .. Tae hesitant to hold her but the girl pulled his hand & put it behind her.. Tae was surprised to her action but eventually he dancing with her but there is someone too who haven't noticed them yet...