꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗꧂

Ignore the mistakes pls
.
.
.
.
.
.
::𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧::

"ahh! It stings!" Jk hissed in pain when t𝐚𝐞 dabbed a cotton ball with antiseptics and ointment on it.

"You have to be *dab* careful while doing stuff like these,!" *Dab dab*

Tae spoke, hands softly doing the work, cleaning the wound on jk's knees

"I didn't know they're about to do something like that,. The-"

Jk was justifying his side when th cut him like

"You should have let your men's know that your here. See! How badly you got hurt now"

"ha! Even if i got hurt, i made them run to the opposite poles within seconds. Losers!"

Tae gave a death glare to jk, who nervously laughed

Tae shook his head in disbelief, stood up to leave, now that he finished dressing jk's injury

Jk stopped tae by tugging th's pants, with puppy eyes

"I'm sorry i got you worried"

Jk apologized to tae, making tae smile a little but right after-

"You already know I'm a famous mafia right these injuries are to normal to me"

Tae cut jk's self praise by softly poking jk's forehead with his index finger, leaning closer, looking eye to eye & said

"Stop being so strong all the time it's okay to not to be okay as long as your not giving up.. You know I'm proud of you.. "

Hearing it made jk tear up bcz he never heard those word's like "𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮" ," 𝐢𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞", "𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲", "𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥", "𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮"...

"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎" jk thought to himself

***
In the morning jk found himself wrapping his arm around tae hugging him like he's about to lose him... What he love about this morning was Tae was beside him & anyhow he wanted to stop the time.. But aging those same question knock oh his head...

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞" he himself found lost in thought, again leaving those thoughts behind he wanted to enjoy this moment bcz tae always looks good in sleep.. He looks like a angel.. Jk couldn't resist himself for kissing tae's forehead & left the bed .

***
Coming down from stairs Tae saw jungkook with half naked cooking in kitchen.. His heart skipped a beat but it's not the first time tae felt this even the moment they spend together in jk house was beautiful just like today.. If he could stop the time..

When jk heard footsteps he look up to the stairs & saw Tae was wearing his hoodie & his eyes stuck on him he couldn't move his eyes until tae spoke..

"Your not making burn food right " Tae said with a teasing smile on his face

"My shirt was dirty so I wear yours.. But look it so big on me.... " Tae said with a pout on his face which jk find adorable