The River of Patience

"Poa. The Tree of Life is huge!" Beshte says as the group arrives at the tree of life.

"Yes it is. Now follow me." Rani says as Kion notices Alexis nervously looking around.

"You okay?" Kion asks as Alexis nods.

"Yes. It's just been while." Alexis says.

"Grandmother. As requested I have brought Kion, Alexis, and the Lion Guard. Lion Guard? This is Queen Janna Guardian of the Tree of Life." Rani says as the group is brought to Janna.

"Be welcome here." Janna says kindly.

"Thank you Your Majesty. My Friend Ono and I have come to be healed." Kion says as he gestures to Ono.

"Step closer Kion and Ono. You have the Mark of the Guard. You are from the Pride Lands then?" Janna says as Ono and Kion go up to her as she examines them.

"Uh yeah." Kion says.

"Indeed." Ono says.

"And so the Roar has returned alongside my granddaughter." Janna says as Alexis smiles slightly.

"You know about the Roar?" Kion asks curiously.

"Of course Kion. I take it that Rafiki sent you here?" Janna asks.

"Yes. Ono's eyes are hurt. And my scar... I can't control the Roar." Kion says.

"So I have heard. Nirmala? Nirmala is a fierce warrior. But she is also a gentle healer. Ono, healing your sight will be simple. But the remedy will take a few days to prepare." Janna says as Nirmala comes over.

"Thank you Your Majesty." Ono says happily.

"Kion? Your ailments are more complicated. It is more than just a scar. Your healing will take time. And patience." Janna says.

"Then I'd like to start right away." Kion says.

"I'm sure you would. Nirmala?" Janna asks.

"We'll begin today." Nirmala says.

"Thank you Your Majesty." Kion says.

"This way Kion." Nirmala says as Kion goes with her.

"Rani? Alexis? Please show our other guests around." Janna says as Rani looks at her.

"Show them around? But I..." Rani says.

"Baliyo and Surak can handle the Night Pride duties for now. You must continue to take on the duties that I cannot perform. Both of you." Janna says.

"Yes. Of course. Follow us." Rani says as the others follow her and Alexis.

*Timeskip*

"You might wonder what makes the Tree of Life such a special place." Rani says as the group is following her and Alexis.

"As you can see the Tree of Life is home to many kinds of animals. All are welcome here as long as they respect the Circle of Life." Alexis says as a white owl comes over hooting.

"Hold up everyone. Tour's over. Gotta go." Rani says as she speaks with the owl before running off.

"What was that?" Anga asks.

"Not sure but something isn't right." Alexis says.

*Timeskip*

"Kion!" Alexis shouts as the group finds Kion by a river.

"I'm awake." Kion says.

"Why are you just sitting here?" Bunga asks.

"I'm waiting for a log." Kion says.